I found a bug and it messed up my game

Discussion in 'BedWars' started by Dadsgone, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Dadsgone

Dadsgone NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    This bug should be fixed ASAP because it can ruin streaks and mess up entire games
  2. aQuickSloth

aQuickSloth really fast

Ratings:
    +1,646
    Could you elaborate?
  3. archer_321

archer_321 Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +60
    Hey @Dadsgone!
    The developers are currently very busy with the rewrite of the entire network (Java 2). Sadly, they won't have the time to fix some bugs in the current games, and given that they rewrite everything it wouldn't make sense to fix errors in games that are going to be replaced soon.
    Moreover, I think (I don't know as you're not telling us which game is affected and why the bug ruins games) if the bug was that bad, some players (especially the players that play thousands of games and try to get a winstreak) would have reported it already.

The best thing you can do now is trying to avoid the bug, and if the bug is still present after Java 2 is released, you should report that using the feedback system that is going to re-open once Java 2 is out. Moreover, there are some public tests of the new Java network every so often, and you could test whether the bug still exists on the new servers and report it using the /report command while on the testing servers.
    To join the public testing sessions join the official discord (https://discord.gg/hive), link your account as described in #welcome-read-me channel, and watch out for news in the #java-testing channel.

I hope this helps and good luck! ;)
  4. Parti

Parti Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +83
    Hey there! I noticed you probably made a forums account to address your bug, but unfortunately you didn't address it! Please explain it, and give evidence. Also, this is not the correct places for bug reports! Hope this helped!