1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

How to get TIMV map ?

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by Zectalyx, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Zectalyx

Zectalyx NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm learning 3D animation and I would like to do some on TIMV maps (private animation) and I don't know how to get the maps, I heard about a mod to do it but I found nothing, so can someone help me please ? :-: Thanks
  2. Dusty_Dust

Dusty_Dust Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,267
    pm 1 of the owners or some1 that made a map.
    there is a hack that make u able to copy it but that is not allowed for obvious reasons
  3. Zectalyx

Zectalyx NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah so I'm not gonna use it but then how can I get a map ? xd (I hope it is possible first)
  4. bunny119

bunny119 Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +55
  5. Dusty_Dust

Dusty_Dust Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,267
    @Periks im sure u know the answer
  6. syds

syds V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,891
    You can't download any of the TIMV maps. TIMV maps made by Team Nectar are definitely not available for players, as for maps made by community members, it's kind of up to them but I don't think they'll just "give away" their map(s).
  7. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +448
    There is actually a client for downloading any minecraft map. It isn't a mod you can just add, it's specifically for downloading worlds. I know it works for 1.8 but I'm not sure about later versions.
    Also, I don't see it on the more updated version of the rules, but I remember on an old rules thread here on the forums (that I can't find anymore) it said that downloading Hive maps to use yourself is strictly against the rules. If this is still a rule, I wouldn't even go through with using it for an animation but I'm sure staff can confirm whether or not this is still a rule c: