How to get these block positions?

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by TruePhoenix, Jun 10, 2019.

1. TruePhoenix

TruePhoenix Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +34
    Sorry for the horrendous drawings In paint but wondering how to get these positions when your hiding. I know you jump to get pos 1. but it doesn't seem to always work and you cant see whether or not it worked since the block doesn't display where it actually is. Second I don't know how to get block position number 3 because im pretty sure it always is what number 2 is. Sorry if this seems like a jumble of words Ill clarify if needed

Attached Files:

2. Gideeon

Gideeon Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +304
    would u mind if i PM u?
  3. TruePhoenix

TruePhoenix Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +34
  4. dangerescape

dangerescape Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Can u pm me how to do number 3? I've played 4000 games and this is the first time I've heard of this
  5. ethan0369

ethan0369 The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +265
    I'd like to know this too. I can't find any information on these things anywhere
  6. SmolNoobPerson

SmolNoobPerson Talk of the Town Gold Member

Ratings:
    +35
    Okay, so you know how it takes 4 seconds to go solid? Well, you go solid wherever your block is. So if you jump at the end of the final second, so when 4 seconds comes around youre in midair, thats where you freeze. And for number two you just hold shift to get off. Number three you have to be on a stair or slab
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Hosticka

Hosticka Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +313
    You can go solid in air, 3 blocks and that is called jumpsolid. Also you can drop 3 blocks down, for example in Townsquare spots.. You have 4 seconds to not-move and go solid almost anywhere, where aren't blocks like grass and flower. You will need to jump last 0.5second, and be in air just extacly in moment, you are getting solid. You need to see yourself (block) falling on ground. Same works for second variation, but it is more difficult.. Jumpsolid is also using when you are on halfblock (slab) and can't go solid on that block