How do I fall solid?

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by GTReports, Jun 15, 2020.

1. GTReports

GTReports Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I want to ask how to get that block position (2 blocks above the ground) markered in the picture below and if it is possible at all.

Thank you for all answers!

Attached Files:

2. n1ck

n1ck Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't believe that is a possible option, unless, UNLESS you are using a latest version in which you'd be able to sneak, but that would only work out if the place you're trying to get into is 1.5 blocks in height (either a stab is up or down).
  3. Acecoldbeer

Acecoldbeer Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +64
    you can it just takes practice you have to time it to a split second
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,266
    Hii! So, it takes you four seconds to go solid in a normal space, right? So you hang off the side and fall so that when it hits the fourth second your block is on the space you would like to solid. Your PLAYER will be standing on the floor and you will see your block fall to the floor too, but that does not necessarily mean your block isn't in the air, so it can be hard to check for yourself where you are. It does take a while to master and is quite hard but it is 100% possible. Good luck!
  5. Gideeon

Gideeon Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +306
    by falling off the edge at the last sec
  6. melizsa

melizsa Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +72
    It should be possible to get there, since the carpet will keep your head hotbox in the spot. All you now have to do is time it right by using the arrows at the top of your screen. I explain it a little bit more in my video on YouTube (here). (Sorry for the cringe lol it's my first video and editing is a new thing for me. Forgive me. The section where I explain jump solid is at 1:10.)