How did you get your IGN?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by WookiePack101, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatsno

beatsno Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +4,259
    But how did you get that?
  2. TheXiqh

TheXiqh Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +33
    I got it when I was about 11 so I would have to think for a bit. :/
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  3. Vaderaptor

Vaderaptor Famous

Ratings:
    +684
    I'd prefer GoldenFlesh tbh :p

Anyways, my IGN is irevidedxl, because one day my friend picked "irevided" as in "i misspelled 'revived'", and then she added the 'xl'. I didn't know what it meant but I just went with it.
  4. Martynyukars

Martynyukars The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +809
    My IGN is Martynyukars.
    Why? I can tell you.
    On a very old roleplay online game, I called myself Martynyuk as a memory of my dead cat named Martyn.
    Then, on an online football (soccer if you're American) manager I decided to add something related to football to Martynyuk. Thus, I added first three letters of the name of my favorite soccer team Arsenal.
    Me and my friends got used to that nickname, and I started to use it more often, and... The End, I guess ;)
  5. HACKEDBYSREHAM1

HACKEDBYSREHAM1 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,273
    Self-explanatory.
    Oh wait, Minecraft IGNs?
    Then my identity would be revealed!
  6. HACKEDBYSREHAM1

HACKEDBYSREHAM1 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,273
    tell me pls I fna...
    or do I already know?
  7. sebastianlolv

sebastianlolv The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +399
    I loved Lmfao back then in 2011, so I created LmfaoLover123, idk whats up with 123
    #200thPosts
  8. Callibear

Callibear Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +34
    IGN: Callibear
    Back 5 years ago my friend (named Kate) called herself Kaybear, I was stuck for days deciding on a name for this cool new game that couldn't change the name once chosen. I was so hopeless and my real name is Callum. Some friends used to call me Calli and that is my short nick. The bear part came from the friend Kate and then I became obsessed with Pandas even though they aren't bears it sort of fits. I stuck with this name ever since and wouldn't change it for anything :p
  9. Zatakos

Zatakos Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +479
    IGN: Zatakos
    Around 1 year ago a close friend of mine, a game developer, created a game. I used to play it with him a lot. The endboss of that game was called Zarkos. I really liked that name so I tried to take that name when creating a minecraft-account. Unfortunately that name has already been taken so I tried to choose something similar. I ended up with confirming "Zatakos" and never regret it ^^
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  10. StevenDerp

StevenDerp V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,677
    Pretty sure there's another thread like this o_O

But anyways:

IGN: StevenL1337 (pretty obvious, I'm a simple guy :p)
    Steven is my first name. "L" is the first letter of my last name, Linegar. And 1337 is leet(elite) and was the only number I thought of at the time. Therefore, StevenL1337 was created. Insidently enough, I can be found around the interwebs as either StevenL1337 OR StevenL94 (94 is my birth year, born Jan 6th, 1994)

The rest is secret XD
  11. Kay

Kay V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,046
    IGN: TakeTheEarth

Back when I played maplestory, I was playing a class called Evan, around the time 'TakeTheEarth' came up. I was stumped on what to call it, but when I thought about dragons, as Evan fights with a dragon named Mir, I thought about dragons taking over earth and whatnot, so I tried TakeTheWorld, which was already taken - thankfully it was, feels a lot less catchy to me - so I settled for TakeTheEarth. At first I didn't really like the name, but I've grown to like it. When making my first (legit) minecraft account, I couldn't think of a good name so I used this. I started using it for everything else ^.^
  12. ImperialTopaz

ImperialTopaz V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,673
    @StevenL1337
  13. StevenDerp

StevenDerp V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,677
    Thanks! Was looking for that. Technically, this is a new thread, so its not considered a necroed thread :)
  14. TheClarinette

TheClarinette V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,219
    Me 2
  15. Opportunity

Opportunity Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +5
  16. frozenpretzel

frozenpretzel V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +146
    I was looking for something to eat in my freezer and I saw frozen pretzel's, and I was previously playing Minecraft on a cracked version, so when I got money, I bought frozenpretzel :DdDd:D;d:D;dd
  17. tepig

tepig Famous

Ratings:
    +11
    IGN:1000tepig

2 years ago i was making a youtube channel and at the time i played a lot of pokemon so and tepig was my favorite pokemon at the time so i wanted to name my channel after it and then i just thought of a random number which happened to be 1000 the original name was going to be tepig1000 but that name was already taken so i went with 1000tepig instead then last year when i got minecraft i named the account after my channel
  18. QuantumTigerHD

QuantumTigerHD The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,804
    Searched up a random word generator on google, got a bunch of words from that and wrote them down on some paper. Randomly put the words into pairs and eventually my IGN was made. IGN: QuantumTiger
  19. SimeonSulcy

SimeonSulcy Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +1,242
    my name is simeon and simeon was takin so gave my head the 'ol 1 2 1 2 and thought of an underscore

end story
    _simeon
  20. BrightSpectrum

BrightSpectrum Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +1,019
    I think I was listening to Spectrum by Zedd and remembered some chemistry. Electrons would move from a lower state to an excited state which would cause a Bright Line Spectrum. Thus the name, BrightSpectrum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.