TIMV How can i join team vareide? (i have an idea to do in TIMV)

Discussion in 'Video (Hive and Other)' started by arielmezi, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostyVampy

FrostyVampy V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +355
    hi its me Jordan1258789,
    trouble in mineville its my favorite server in minecraft (i dont lie, that the true) and
    i want to join the server team but i dont know how
    i have an idea that you can upload to TIMV
    the idea is:
    you can do in TIMV not only detectives, traitors and innocents, you can do now
    traitors detectives.
    every innocent see them like regular detective but the traitors see them with orange name.
    and if innocent kill traitor detective he get 30 karma, if regular detective kill traitor detective he get
    35 karma and if traitor kill traitor detective, he lose 45 karma and 4 traitor points,
    and, the traitor detective get 2 sticks like regular detective, and if traitor detective kill innocent he get not 10 karma, he get 15 karma and for killing regular detective he get 30 karma and 3 traitor points
    and that how the regular detectives stop random and they need to test too, because a lot of players when they detectives they random a lot of innocents, that tested more than 1 time and nobody who innocent kill them because innocents don't kill detectives and now if detective kill a lot of innocents maybe he traitor detective.
    from me Jordan1258789 from minecraft in the server trouble in mineville. :)
  2. SuperPolentaman

SuperPolentaman Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +1,953
    you dont need to be part of team vareide to make suggestions for timv.
  3. FrostyVampy

Ratings:
    +355
    dear superpolentaman,
    i want to be in the team vareide because that my favorite server and some times i cant join because the server full and i need to wait when some1 leave or find another US or EU where i can join but that my favorite server (like i said before) and plz i want join the team and i have an idea for a new map but i dont know how to make new map because i dont know use redstone [i dont want to be in the team because i want ban or kick (there was players that want to be in the team to ban and i not 1 of them)] plz help me join the team plz.
  4. NemesisArc

NemesisArc Coffee Monster

Ratings:
    +67
    I don't understand most of your comment but this is what i get from it:
    You don't get mod from joining TV, nor do you get VIP. VIP is only given out to good builders or active members of TV. You need to apply for mod, even admins at TV. I have recently made a SG map done outside of TV as im not a member on there yet. But you can apply for TV here
    http://www.teamvareide.com/
  5. alexmaster00

alexmaster00 Famous

Ratings:
    +255
  6. SuperPolentaman

Ratings:
    +1,953
    team vareide is for very good builders. you can apply if you think they will accept you.

however membership there has no influence on the hive servers. if you want to have premium here, you have to buy it, have more than 10.000 subs on youtube or become a staff member.
    :)

צוות vareide הוא עבור בונים טובים מאוד. אתה יכול להגיש בקשה אם אתה חושב שהם לא יקבלו אותך.

לעומת זאת יש חברות אין השפעה על שרתי הכוורת. אם אתה רוצה להיות פרמיה כאן, אתה צריך לקנות את זה, יש יותר מ 10.000 צוללות ב-YouTube או להיות חבר צוות.

קאָלעקטיוו וואַרעידע איז פֿאַר זייער גוט בילדערז. איר קענען צולייגן אויב איר טראַכטן זיי וועלן אָננעמען איר.

אָבער מיטגלידערשאַפט דאָרט האט קיין השפּעה אויף די כייוו סערווערס. אויב איר ווילן צו האָבן פּרעמיע דאָ, איר האָבן צו קויפן עס, האָבן מער ווי 10.000 סאַבז אויף יאָוטובע אָדער ווערן אַ שטעקן מיטגליד.
  7. FrostyVampy

Ratings:
    +355
    to join team vareide i need to show my best buildings and how i can do this if i can only write?
  8. NemesisArc

Ratings:
    +67
    send pictures
  9. SuperPolentaman

Ratings:
    +1,953
    you can send them pictures or even links to videos
  10. NemesisArc