Holidays & Lucky Crates based question

Discussion in 'Anything Else...' started by Cathi, Aug 29, 2019.

?

Will you be able to receive holiday themed things with Crates bought before the event?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Cathi

Cathi The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +918
    Heya,
    I'm not quite sure if there has been a change or not,
    but as far as I remember there are / used to be, holiday themed Lucky Crates.

If this is still a thing;
    - Will you be able to receive holiday themed things with Lucky Crates received-/ bought before the event starts?

Just a curious thought, sorry if this is the wrong thread. o_O:)
  2. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +982
    Not that I'm aware of. I've never seen holiday themed things on Hive before it actually is holiday, so I doubt they'll start doing it now. When it is holiday there'll be plenty of ways to get luckycrates that are themed, but until then it's just the regular ones :c
    I also believe that it works so the lucky crate has no theme until it is opened, so any previous crates you may have been storing will become holiday themed, if that makes sense
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Cathi

Cathi The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +918
    Haha sorry I meant it as
    *Holiday Event started (Halloween for example*
    and I have Crates left from before it started > Will those when opening them during the Event contain Halloween stuff or only when received/bought during the Event?

Sorta like in Overwatch; They will only contain Halloween based stuff when I got them during the Event. Crates received before won't contain any items of the event (-when not yet opened until the event)
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +982
    Im pretty sure opening them during the event will only give you event related stuff, since as I said, crates have no set theme when you buy them, they just keep the name 'LuckyCrates' throughout the year, rather than being holiday specific. If you have crates left from before it started I think they'll contain stuff related to all the other crates being opened, eg Halloween stuff