Highest kills in Hide and Seek

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by OfficalBlackout, May 11, 2017.

1. Gideeon

Gideeon Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +307
    Highest kills in VB: 20
    Got 18 kills on a hotel 3 times in a row :)
  2. Ammergeddon

Ammergeddon Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +79
    I sadly do not remember my highest kills before the update :(

This is after the update on Nexus City :)
    [​IMG]
  3. Movov

Movov Honey Maker Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +49
    I didn't play Hide and Seek regularly prior to the update, so my current highest is probably around ten. I didn't take a screenshot as it is notable in comparison to some of the great scores I have seen in this thread! :)
  4. Gumii123

Gumii123 Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +119
    I just wanted to add that you need a lot of luck too. Aiming for +20 kills is really hard because other seekers will start seeking too. Personally I got vey high scores at Oasis (21) so that's quite good. And the top seeker of the game is mostly just lucky ...

For example if you check in the garden of Hotel you can find either 0-5 hiders. But you can't force any number, you can only hope to find many hiders there. So don't feel sad if you only got 10 kills, that's not based on skill, mostly on luck.
    Also if you killsteal or get kill-stealed you might end up with a lower score and that happens all the time :D
  5. WyvernPlays

WyvernPlays Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +28
    How'd you get 21 kills on Oasis? You're only a shadow...
    I've never been able to get more than 15 on oasis, I lag too much
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  6. Gumii123

Ratings:
    +119
    Are you serious?

What has my rank got to do with how many kills I can make? Nothing, that was just really disrespectful to me and for all shadow/lower ranked players.

If you never got more than 15 kills you probably see that the rank has got to do nothing with the amount of kills you can possibly make. And I got a screenshot at 20 kills on Oasis which I can show you but I don't think you don't believe me.
  7. WyvernPlays

WyvernPlays Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +28
    I wasn't trying to sound rude.
    Omg
    Now this is why I don't play the Hive as much anymore, because I'll say something and someone will take it the wrong way and then this happens.:( I was in no way disrespecting shadows, invisibles, escapists, or any other lower rank. You misunderstood me. I was complimenting you, even if it didn't sound like it.

I find your response uncalled for, as that was not my original meaning, at all.

Things like this make me want to completely sever ties with the Hive.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  8. Euzi

Euzi Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +308
    yeah and i find it uncalled for, when you call me 'ew' every time i joined your lobby...
  9. Gumii123

Ratings:
    +119
    "You are only a shadow"

You are only a Houdini, how can you not get +15 kills on Oasis? Do you get it now?

And I am very happy that that wasn't your intended meaning but next time you might think about it if people could mistaken it and feel offended.

But I am ok with it, don't worry :) and that's no reason to stop playing Hide n Seek if you like the game
  10. WyvernPlays

WyvernPlays Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +28
    I've stopped playing now. It's just isn't as fun as it used to be. And I'm sorry if I made people hate me. I'll stick to Hexxit next time.

I'm tired of all the hate.
  11. Gumii123

Ratings:
    +119
    Who voted this "Hype"?

And I wish you the best for the future and I will be looking forwarding to seeing you again anytime in the future. I don't think people hated you either
  12. WyvernPlays

WyvernPlays Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +28
    Euzi did. And nowadays I find Hexxit more entertaining. I will eventually come back, but I don't know when.
  13. Gumii123

Ratings:
    +119
    that's a bit rude but it's up to him and I am sure he has a reason for that

and as I said, see you later mate
  14. WyvernPlays

WyvernPlays Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +28
    Actually, I've quit the Hive entirely. I find modpacks like Hexxit and Harmony Hollow way more entertaining than killing blocks in Hide and Seek. I'm not sure how long I'll remain on the forums, but I suspect that by July I'll have quit the forums too, which I'm certain Euzi and several others will be thrilled to hear about.;)
    When I get my new computer, I won't play Minecraft anymore. I'll instead play Skyrim and other games. I'm going to end over 6 years of Minecraft. They say that when you start playing mods, you'll soon be done with playing the actual game.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018