Hello Im Qrtz__ and TheHive is a bad server

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself...' started by Qrtz, May 26, 2020.

1. Qrtz

Qrtz NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone, I'm Qrtz__ and im here with a review, to make sure this doesn't get deleted i'll say something about myself. Im Qrtz__ and im 15yo. I was trying to play with my friends on this server but I was kicked from the server therefore I had to wait A WHOLE MINUTE until they were done. I find this unacceptable and this needs to be fixed.
    Please have developers look at this. Thanks.
  2. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +220
    Hey there!

Firstly welcome to the forums and the Hive. I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had on the server, the devs are working tirelessly on fixing connection issues and server-side lag *Including getting kicked*. Getting kicked on occasion does happen but as I said the devs are working on Java 2 which will remedy the situation.

(Information regarding java 2 can be found here)

I've been playing here for quite a while and suggest you just give the Hive more of a shot before labeling it as a "bad server", there are ups and downs to every server and the Hive devs/staff team are actively working to improve the server as a whole.

Anyways again, I welcome you to the forums and the server and I hope you'll stick around :)
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Luminowh

Luminowh Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi ! Welcome to the Hive's forum.
    You said "I had to wait A WHOLE MINUTE", and you said that the Hive is bad ? Really ? Just cuz you wait 1 minute, you think that a minecraft server is bad ?
    You can't judge like this, you must play to the game and others to judge after :/
  4. BrainlessYoshi

BrainlessYoshi NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome to the hive, this server isn't bad, it is one minute. Momentonetwork crashes too sometimes, mistakes can happen
  5. KS02

KS02 Talk of the Town Gold Member

Ratings:
    +53
    Of course such a thing is annoying, especially when you get kicked in the game. But for the reason that you had to wait a minute before you could join the server again, you had to mark the server as "bad" ... I don't think it's fair. At the moment the Staff Team is working on Java 2, which should avoid such kicks. And I'm pretty sure that this has happened on every server :)
  6. JoeyH

JoeyH Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +183
    Maybe it was a joke? I dunno...
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. kingsarechamps

kingsarechamps Famous

Ratings:
    +306
    Welcome to the forums. I am sorry you had a bad first impression :(. The Hive is truly one of the better minecraft servers out there, and supports over 4000 players daily, so obviously, it is not a bad server. I hope you have a better experience in the coming weeks with the hopeful release of Java 2 soon :p
  8. Gideeon

Gideeon Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +306
    Bro its true lol
  9. AjK1ng11

AjK1ng11 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +22
    i agree that the server has some troubles but that doesn't mean its bad, hopefully the hive team solve the problem as soon as possible. you should think the positive side of the hive and have fun.:)
  10. Zidle

Zidle Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +157
    Hey man, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have an enjoyable first impression on the server, but believe me, this server is amazing.