Hackers on Skywars

Discussion in 'SkyWars' started by GamingTeam, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamingTeam

GamingTeam NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't play, in almost every game there is a hacker..
    and cuz of the hacker i get killed .. :C

2. GamingTeam

GamingTeam NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    I also did the report on this guy, but the name was changed when i posted it.
    His name is MrVonMagic
    The guys who killed me in the video
  3. Hinxited

Hinxited Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +217
    The name does not appear to be changed, and hackers are very common in skywars so I would suggest just reporting them.
  4. Kopites

Kopites V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +698
    Hackers are vey, very common in Skywars:Solo. I suggest to play Skywars:Duos. I play solos on duos all day all night and it's still fun and it is less hackers and easier to win.
  5. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,197
    Hey! Since you can record, why dont you send your videos to the moderators by reporting them using '/login report' in-game? It's frequently checked by moderators so if your video is sufficient evidence they are banned for you!
  6. Scmuel

Scmuel On break Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,696
    Hey there,

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with rule breakers. Like others have mentioned, if you have video evidence of a cheater, you can report them via "/login report". If you do not have evidence, you can report them to a Moderator in Hub, or even via "/login discord" in the "java-ingame-reporting" channel. You can report players on Discord while also being in a game, and we do our best to respond and deal with it as soon as we can.

Just to avoid any flame, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread, however, you can message me privately here if you have any other questions/concerns!

Thread Locked
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.