Goooodbye.. rip turtle

Discussion in 'Splegg' started by Luka, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Luka

Luka V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +890
    Heya :3
    i'
    Today i am officially quitting Splegg (ik cri :/)
    A few days ago i gained 1 mil points in Splegg ( no selfpromotion i swear) and that was my goal.

-=+=- MY STORY, it ok if you don't want to read -=+=-

I started Splegg on the 23rd of June 2013 when i was 13, I started playing with a friend from school named Dennis whom many of you won't know as he quit in August 2013. Dennis & I would stay up of all hours of the night skyping people like @katkue, @BlackPotatoPlays & @Withur. In july 2013, i hit 100k and got on the leaderboard, later that month i somehow rose to 1st place for 1 day L3L r3kt. After playing Splegg for a bit, Dennis and I met a friend named TrueTommy123 * he is an aussie like me * and he made a bet with me that i couldnt get over 120k in that one night, so i pulled an alnighta, switching lobby to lobby, then i stumbled upon what is today SP1.
    I met so many people and had so many memories, that night i reached 100 wins & 120k, i felt accomplished
    I met a friend @MrMuffinMaker , he was put of a clan named The Elite Assastyns, he advised me to join and i said Sure, why not :). After waiting about 2 hours, i got accepted into the clan & was immediately added to the Skype Chat which caused me many terrors at school lel, A few weeks later of becoming friends with these guys, i showed them my server, Lukacraft (lmao best name wlllh!) I invited them to play a quick game of SG and later on they asked me to host a Splegger SG, in which i said Okay sure! When i was setting stuff up, I had gave them OP to do stuff and they frustrated me so much l3l, there was a guy named Sean, he was doing stuff on my server and idk why but i said to him OMG STOP!! you're so annoying, only MrMuffinMaker is my friend !!, and then i see my self today, i talk to Sean everyday as he is like my Best Friend IRL and Online and havent talk to muffin in a year O: I continued to Splegg and one day met a girl called Sparklezzzz or something like that and chu know i was young, i was flirty, so i started flirting while a girl named @BlueEyedPanda said to me in chat "This is a game, not a online dating site", and today, i still talk to her and not Sparklezzz lel.
    In August, Dennis and I met a friend named @s0il we looked up to him as the KING SPLEGGER! We could not defeat him, he was too strong, I became friends with him and have a inside joke about Juice that still goes on today!
    I continued as a normal splegger until December 2013,
    In December 2013, I started having suicidal thoughts because of bullying in school, i just had alot of things going on, so i quit Splegg but shortly returned in Feburary 2014 when @SeanAH bought me a 3 month premium membership in which i wasted and quit the Hive again the next week ( Sorry Sean again ).
    Shortly after i opened another server called TheSparkMC. We had a pretty good player base of around 10- 20 players a day, Some people from the Splegg community joined and started building Splegg Maps and submitting them. One day @cmwcaelen1 built the map which is Tribal, he submitted it to Hive and some how got JollyaJax to come on my very own server, though i wasn't on when he was on, i seen the gamelog so i knew they weren't lying, it was truly amazing. I was invited into a call with some friends like @TessaStar and @Gpazrulz. We were mucking around having a fake wedding for Tessa and I, so Gpaz decided to have a HUGE TNT EXPLOSION AND CRASH THE WHOLE SERVER -__- xD
    After that server closed, i neglected everyone from Hive even Sean :/, i started watching youtubers like Graser10 & TheCampingRusher. Graser had started a faction series on a server called DynastyPvP, i joined there and was introduced to a new group i still am i called TheNoobs k dont judge. After that server closed, i became bored of Minecraft and slowly transitition back onto the Hive, October 2014. By then i still had around 600k and as i have came back i slowly got up to 1 mil.

-=+=- SP1 Friends -=+=-
    - @rubaluma @Withur @Awestrucc @MrMuffinMaker @CuBikzMartin @WakkaFlocka239
    - @Orangutan @Agnaktor1234 @katkue @BlackPotatoPlays

-=+=- MY SERVER FRIENDS -=+=-
    - @Beast523 @BadHarmony12 @LilDinosaur200 @Cmw135 @cmwcaelen1 @SeanAH @Mpknife

-=+=- Amazing Calls -=+=-
    - @TessaStar @blake74 @super3micro @MajesticMinotar @Gpazrulz

I wont forget any of you, if you want to talk with me or anything add me on Skype - LukamateYT or ingame as i will continue on with SG & HAS

-=+=- All time favourite friends that have been with me no matter what-=+=-
    @SeanAH @BlueEyedPanda @TessaStar @MajesticMinotar @blake74 @super3micro @Beast523 @BadHarmony12 @WhattisMonsta @Biplanonde @Quiet <-- SG NOOBS --> @Akeneida @HyperActiveMC @Mpknife @Nikiita
    Sorry if i missed any of you out, youse are all beautiful
    Cya Spleggers ~
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  2. Crimsonic

Crimsonic V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,430
    Congrats on the 1 Million Points, sucks your leaving Splegg ;-; ive seen you around a fair bit, always sucks seeing the higher ranked players leave
  3. Callumm

Callumm The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +282
    Sad to see you go :C cya
  4. _jak

_jak The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +609
    1st of all, suicide thought!!!!????
    Mate, the way you changed over the years is nuts. Not only you turned out to be the kind of guy every father would see his daughter to date some day (I am dead serious e.e) but you also got a real man. If you keep going like this and stay loyal to yourself then all the girl will go after you once you hit 17 :)
    And now for the 2nd part. It's sad to see you go _Pro ^^
    As I have told Sean before, you were also one of those guys around Splegg that almost got iconic. You have been around since forever and even though you were not that active at times, people remembered and loved you the way you are, a bit derpy a bit funny and a hole lot of goodhearted guy :)
    I'm sure you will make your way and best of luck with your next goals.
    ~ Sep
  5. Lemon020202

Lemon020202 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,797
    ;-; Awhhh it sucks to hear you're leaving even if we didn't talk at all anymore. I kinda stopped talking with most of the people so it's my fault ;3. You were a great friend and you will always be ^-^. Maybe we will meet somewhere on another server/game, who knows.
    I'm sorry for sure I don't say that much as I should on this "goodbye" thread, I am really bad at this kind of stuff but I still hope to see you again no matter what. ;-;
  6. Minymoo

Minymoo V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,951
    Awr. You will be missed in Sp1! I wish you the best for the future!
  7. BlueEyedPanda

BlueEyedPanda V.I.BEE VIP

Ratings:
    +2,538
    Lukaa, ; - ; I saw this coming, and it saddens me! It was so great to know you over the 2 years, you are truly a fantastic person. Don't give up on yourself, and know I am always here for you. :) See you in SG!?!?

Take care! *huggss*
  8. Appur

Appur The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,001
    luKA, first sean and now you. whats going on!1?1!. its sad to see you go, ill miss you :'(
    Good Luck in the future.
    (congrats on 1 million )
  9. Quiet

Quiet Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,907
  10. JadeTheHero

JadeTheHero Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +168
    ;-; lukie whyyyyy
  11. Ordinarily

Ordinarily V.I.BEE Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +3,979
    Awr Luka bae. We're still gonna talk okay? Okay thanks. You cheeky boi. ;+)) ILY!$[€]%#<333 XOXOX

-congrat on 1 mil!
  12. 6ixLam

6ixLam V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,004
    Luka maaatteeee... you aussie flog x3 All the best with everything aight! Come down to Melb some time, we can have bbq and chuck a few fat skids in a commodore on the way 7/11 yalla... bhaahhaha #Lannie

<3
  13. TessaStar

TessaStar The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +365
    Teska... x3 remember that?!?! Lol, I love ya!! I will never forget all those amazing calls (I actually reallllyyyy miss those) and how I would always yell at you to talk and you wouldn't.. and then when you finally did I started spazzing out. :3 Good times. We've had great memories together on Splegg with that whole messed up group (Chase, Gpaz, Souper, Blake, and sometimes others) which I will never forget. :D
    You better still talk to me on Skype on a regular basis or I might die a little bit inside. Okay? GOOD. <3
    And again congrats on 1 mil!!
  14. Luka

Ratings:
    +890
    <3 t3sk4pl4yzmc
  15. Popomann

Popomann V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,010
    Goodbye^^
  16. TimeTraveler

TimeTraveler V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,814
    First Sean now you ;-; Sad day sad day. Like Sean, I never got then privilage of knowing you personally, but I respect you as an active member of the community. You're very skilled at Splegg, and a great guy all around from what I've seen. Good luck in the future :)
    And congrats on 1mil ^-^
  17. SeanAHGaming

SeanAHGaming V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,586
    Even though I knew this was coming, and I won't miss you in Splegg since I won't be there myself, I'm still sad that you feel like this is your time to go. Of course, we always have Skype and such, which helps communication significantly. I always saw you as a more popular and skilled Splegger than I ever was, and I'm glad that at the end, you're finally being recognized as such. So, I suppose that both of our Splegg journeys end within hours of each other, the timing. xD Congrats again on 1 million, and best of luck in your future SurvivalGames and Hide and Seek endeavors!
  18. s0il

s0il Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +33
    i'll miss playing with your eggs :( Drink juice for me!
  19. Luka

Ratings:
    +890
    Awwwh, thanks for the support guys, <3
  20. schatzi24

schatzi24 German Ex-Senior Mod

Ratings:
    +9,579
    Goodbye Luka. ;o
    Congratulations on 1 Million Points though.
    Aaaaand - Your first meeting with BlueEyedPanda doe..:D