1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

GOodByee TIVM :(

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by mathiass, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathiass

mathiass Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +4
    Ey everyone on theHIveMC

Makes me very said to say so but I have been permanently banned for RDM
    I don't agree with the evidence down below
    (Evidence deleted by a member of Senior Staff. Evidence is staff information and show not be given out to the public) I think it is very vague and does not show
    which role I was playing. (Let me know what you guys think)

Still there is nothing more I can do so I guess this is goodbye.
    I made it up to 6500 karma I believe.
    Also I had one only achievement left, I needed to play and win Hermit Sands Revamped (ironic cause in this map I got banned).

I will mostly miss playing on the map Welcome to Woodbury, my favorite, but I also liked Spring Falls, Cosmic Foray and Mineville classis a lot. :D
    After 3 years of playing this game this is it.
    Bye :(
    Gr. mathias
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Electrocute4u

Electrocute4u V.I.BEE Gold Member

Ratings:
    +9,434
    Is this a sort of appeal for being unbanned or just a thread to personally mock HiveMC staff's decision or for their "lack of judgment"?

Because this is rather a "goodbye thread" nor a discussion topic.

If it's a goodbye thread it should belong in:

https://forum.hivemc.com/forums/introduce-yourself.20/

Mocking HiveMC in this way does NOT help you in any way.
    It's sad you got permanently banned or whatever, but still.
    This thread is just honestly rude towards the staff. (IMO)

If you believe a member of staff made a mistake, you can contact a senior moderator.
    If you believe the ban was invalid, you can appeal for it the correct way. :p
    And not creating a thread that shows your evidence to the community and letting them decide.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Crimsonic

Crimsonic V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,429
    Ignore this, had a stupid moment x)
  4. KablamoMC

KablamoMC V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,706
    The evidence shows you dying at the end and the recording player, who was a detective at the time, lost karma for killing you; which indicates you were an innocent. Honestly if you got perm banned for RDM then you would have had many previous chances to try to play by the rules and whatnot. Nevertheless, I wish you luck with your future.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. mathiass

mathiass Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +4
    This is not an appeal, I already tried that
    I don't mean this post in a bad way, I was just curious what others think. (therefor this is discussion right)
    Still think it is not clear in the video, blurry and vague.
    if that gets me perm banned so be it... :(
  6. iElena

iElena V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,561
    You can use your alt to play Hive server it's allowed to use alt if your main account is punished
  7. MichelleTheCat

MichelleTheCat V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +3,547
    I thought the reply I gave you in your appeal was enough to explain as to why you were banned, but I guess I will try to again. First off, I have deleted the evidence from public view though as videos used to punish players should never be shown to the public face - punishment information only concerns the player banned / muted, and the staff team. I am only going to give out the facts stated in this thread already which are known to the public regardless of the evidence, anything else is strict Staff information.

The player who you attacked and nearly killed was a detective, you were innocent. This is seen by the recording user losing karma for killing you. And no, this is not "too vague". If it was too vague in the video, you can also check the gamelog that also shows you to be innocent. In the original YouTube video you can see it very clearly, and to be honest, not only I but other people in this thread saw the same. As an innocent, you can never attack a detective. You will also never have a reason to kill one of the detectives in the game if you are innocent, unless they accidentally run into your arrow or your hit. This is not what happened in the evidence. You blatantly attacked one of the roles you are supposed to be helping out.

The reason why your ban is permanent was also stated in your appeal. This is not the first time you were caught breaking rules in TiMV, you have had many chances and never took full potential of them, but continued breaking the rules.

In addition, creating a public thread asking for other people's opinions on your punishment is rather... rude, let's say. You could have privately messaged me if you needed further explanation, creating this thread only seems to be mockery of my "lack of judgement". Trust me, whenever I deal with appeals I try to take everything into consideration and watch evidence several times to see if I am missing out on little factors. There is no factor that should hint to an unban here. You RDMed another user, were caught doing so, and were punished. As you broke the rules, you must now face the consequences.
    As others stated, you can use another unpunished account to play again, if you wish.

Any further troubles regarding this will be discussed in a private message. I am going to lock this thread now, as to me it seems that it will only start arguments and potential flame after a while; not to mention that it still seems to be disrespectful towards members of Staff. If you have a problem with the outcome of your appeal or you feel like a Senior Staff member is doing their job wrong, gather evidence and privately message the Staff Manager about it, public threads are not the way to go.
    Have a great rest of your day.

~Thread locked.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.