Goodbye Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself...' started by 5N, Sep 11, 2015.

1. 5N

5N Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +300
    Hi everyone, as you can probably tell by the title of this thread I'm quitting The Hive and Minecraft in general.

If you remember from a while ago I made a “goodbye thread” but I returned a few weeks later, but sadly this won’t be happening again.

Anyways, I'm leaving for real this time and I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, the reason I'm quitting is because I'm transferring to a different university to study a different course because I severely dislike astrophysics at my current university and I want to go into business, so I’m studying business with human resource management in Aberdeen, so exciting I know.

This will be my final post of the forums and probably my last day on Minecraft before I delete it off my laptop. I’m going to a university which is about 3 and half hours/4 hours away from where I currently live just now so I’m needing to stay in student accommodation and I don’t really want to be sitting in my room being antisocial all the time playing Minecraft. I feel like it’s time to grow up and actually pursue with my life since I’ve been playing Minecraft for literally 6 years now, which is far too long in my opinion aha.

Over the past few months I’ve been feeling kind of distant from a lot of people and literally all my friends I met through this server either don’t speak to me anymore, have quit or found other friends so it’s been quite rubbish not speaking to anyone that much but what can you do.

Before then I used to speak to so many people and have a lot of friends, it was literally the best. If it wasn’t for The Hive and it’s great community, I wouldn’t have met these amazing people and had such funny times back in the day.

I’m sorry if this is getting long but I want to tag all the outstanding people I met throughout the server and especially in Splegg.

@lmap @Conga_ @Nikiita @Minymoo @kaath @KillerKlient @BioBioDeath @RubixCube @Teddyy @Aidan810 @Luka @xoa @JOEE @Demon2923 @LeCookieMonstah @ReadySalted @ItsSamHere @Bruhwers @fridagrisen78 @JonnoC @Biplanonde @Cmw135 @sheezow @Doginabasket @katkue @MisBuzzKillinton @Malevolently @Plated_Jaguar @DarkCrystal @ChaoticMelody @5haun @TimeTraveler @Daquito @maiky37 @bullen2011

Sorry if I forgot to tag you!

I’ll miss you all.

Gl and hf

Bye! :(
  2. minevova

minevova Famous

Ratings:
    +474
    Bye and good luck with your new university, don't get overly stressed and hope you'll find new friends there and ofc.. you'll be missed here and never forgotten.
  3. MHFPotion

MHFPotion Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +4
  4. kaath

kaath The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,072
    ADam!!!!;-; I'll miss you ): good luck at university<3
  5. Panwi

Panwi Retired Pankerator || Music is love. ♫♥ Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +7,771
    Byee! Gl with uni cx you will do awesome :3
  6. Plated_Jaguar

Plated_Jaguar The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +761
    It's sad to see you go Adam, I wish you the best of luck at university and later life.
  7. Ironmate

Ironmate no pack no Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,174
    Awh, cya man ;-; I saw you a few time in DR, too bad I didn't get to know you better! D:
  8. Bribri

Bribri V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Goodbye. :(
  9. _Chloe_

_Chloe_ The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +664
    Byeee Adam, good luck in the future! :(
  10. Mallenn

Mallenn The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +904
    I knew the name but not the player, saw you around a few times ;-; , Good bye man, good luck for the future c:
  11. xEllaBella

xEllaBella Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +748
    Awh didn't really get to know you, but still sad to see such an awesome person go .-.
    Bye Adam <3
  12. Lyyrx

Lyyrx V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,647
    That's sad but eh? We can't get a perfect life by alway playing Minecraft...
    Good luck at the university, and in your future life ;-;
    That's alway sad to see someone leaving but... it is the life =/
  13. JOEE

JOEE The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +416
    Wish we could have known each other better before. However I'm actually glad that we get to know each other or talked to each other a little! All thanks to my boyfriend. Good luck with everything you do in the future from now! If you ever pop in for a small or a big visit, share about your time in Uni to us if you are ever given a time. :) I will miss you truly Adam.
  14. Minymoo

Minymoo V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,916
    This is so depressing. I wont say goodbye to you anways. I promise I will wirte to you! So may it be a see you. I hope the best for your future and your damn new university. Cant explain how sad it is that we didnt get to talk more. Thanks for all the hapiness you have brought the last months, and all the times we have played the last year! Im going to miss you so much... ;-; <3
  15. BioBioDeath

BioBioDeath The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I'll miss you Adam. :c You are a great friend and YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON TS MORE but I'll miss seeing you around and playing with you. Goodbye old friend D:
  16. Iys_

Iys_ V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,496
  17. DreamEagleLore73

DreamEagleLore73 Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +852
    You probably don't remember me but see ya man c: #summer2013
  18. Poncee

Poncee Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +382
    Bye :c I saw you around every now and then but never really got to know you. Good luck with your studies :3
  19. ItsJakeYo

ItsJakeYo V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,853
    COME AND VISIT ME
  20. Flippschocker

Flippschocker Famous

Ratings:
    +452
    I don't know you but good bye.