Glitch/Bug?

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by DeadMidge, Dec 24, 2018.

1. DeadMidge

DeadMidge Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +19
    Okay so I don't know if this is a glitch or a bug but There is this common thing that I see on the map Hotel. Outside I see a lot of people getting stuck in the fences in the garden, I don't know if this is meant to be here but it's quite annoying half of the time.
    Here is a screenshot taken just moments ago-
    https://twitter.com/DeadMidgee/status/1077279154410643460

Players can get on top of the fences and that's on how they get stuck in it, there is no way for the player to escape and no way for the seekers to hit them.
    It'd be greatly appreciated if this can get looked into more! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Linako

Linako Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +89
    I don't know why but I don't have any problem hitting those hiders unlike many other players have?? It isn't a bug or a glitch, The hole between the fences is big enough for a player to fit in. it's just how minecraft works.

I personally think that this spot should be removed though because of some people can't kill blocks there, and as a hider you can get stuck in it. Right now the table is made of fences and pressure plates, so either changing pressure plates to carpets or fences to completely other blocks would fix the problem.
  3. DeadMidge

DeadMidge Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +19
    Yeah, I have the same issue too with hitting them! I was quite unsure whether this was under the title glitches or Bugs but I agree. This spot is quite annoying most of the time, Especially when you are trying to get Wins but people go there to ruin it.:(

If this doesn't get removed then I at least hope that they change it up as you said.
    :)
  4. Linako

Linako Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +89
    One thing im thinking that could cause the problem would be different versions of minecraft. I play with Hive with 1.8.9. If you play with newer version, you could try 1.8.9 out. (if it bothers you as much) If this doesn't fix it then i have no clue what would.
  5. DeadMidge

DeadMidge Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +19
    Oh yes true, I play with 1.12.2 but if you're playing with an older version then I'm pretty sure the newer/recent versions have this same Issue. Just have to hope this get's sorted out soon.
    My Boyfriend Uses 1.13 so I don't think the versions are the issue. Probably Minecraft Physics :(
  6. n3t

n3t Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +35
    I believe in my version (1.10.2) it's possible to hit people who are sat in the tables, but it's a very difficult particular spot to hit to get damage on them. I'd like to see the tables modified myself, if only because I've been hit into them and stuck for an entire game as a seeker before, which isn't very fun haha
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019