Giveaway: Premium Rank and Friend Slots

Discussion in 'Anything Else...' started by PandaSese, Feb 29, 2020.

1. PandaSese

PandaSese Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +228
    This giveaway has ended!

The winners are:

1 x Premium Rank Diamond
    - Eans

2 x Premium Rank Gold
    - Shaxd
    - Gargant's brother

3 x 10 Permanent Extra Friend Slots
    - Kopites
    - bunny119
    - Calinki

Congratulations!

Please send me a private message with your current minecraft name and UUID again!
    And tell me if you want to keep and use these items!

I'm doing a premium rank and friend slots giveaway!

You can win one of the following items:
    1 x Premium Rank Diamond
    2 x Premium Rank Gold
    3 x 10 Permanent Extra Friend Slots

Just put your minecraft name and your UUID and type something about you, why you want it and why you should get it. It will be chosen trough a random generator.

If you have a hobby like music, drawing, or doing something else, you can put it on your answer.
    This will increase your chance of winning by 3 times.
    I will put your name 3 times on the random generator.

Everyone's name will be put 1 time on the random generator.

You have 2 weeks from today (until 15 March 2020) then I will announce the winners.

Please use the following format for your replies:
    UUID:
    Minecraft Name:
    Premium Rank Gold / Premium Rank Diamond / Friend Slots:
    Something about me and why I want it and should get it:
    Own Work in Spoilers:

You can participate for more than one item but you can only win 1 item.
    Edit: If you want to do it for a friend who has birthday and you want to surprise them, then let me know it in your answer!
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  2. Periks

Periks Platypus Senior Moderator Team Nectar

Ratings:
    +2,405
    beep beep!
    authorization for this giveaway has been granted!

Keep in mind that the hive is not responsible for any transactions occurring in this thread!

Good luck!
  3. Varsel

Varsel V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,131
    Good luck to anyone who enters this giveaway, and thank you very much for hosting it! :^)
  4. QueenAAP

QueenAAP Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +110
    UUID: b44eb325-36b5-4a2a-8055-a7885d4ad567
    Minecraft Name: acsh
    Prize: Premium Diamond Rank
    About me: My hobbies are drawing, writing, playing piano, and, of course, gaming. As for why I should get the prize... I don't know haha. I'm sure the other participants are equally as deserving of this. I wish everybody luck that is entering the giveaway :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Kopites

Kopites V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +735
    UUID: 069a560f-4578-4ac0-90f4-5f64fe9aa788
    Minecraft Name: Kopites
    Prize: 3x 10 Permanent Friend Slots
    About me: My hobbies are playing football, watching football, being with friends and gaming. I'm probably not the one who's wanting this the most, so I wish everyone else participating in the giveaway good luck! <3
  6. bunny119

bunny119 Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +88
    UUID: 3133EDFB-A0FE-4BB1-AED7-1B5020D40F8E
    Minecraft Name: bunny119
    Prize: 3x 10 Permanent Friend Slots
    About me: One of my favorite things to do is play Hive! I love the minigames they offer and the people I meet on here. I am also in the Boy Scouts of America, working on my "Eagle Project" at the moment which is the highest rank you can get. I'm a big geography freak and love looking and maps and doing reaseach about other countries, I hope to be able to go a lot of traveling when I get older. I also like just chatting and joking around with friends during my free time. I am currently playing the Trombone in a band, which we practice and preform concerts every once in a while. :)
  7. Mineale03

Mineale03 Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +237
    UUID: a83a8d8f-23eb-4cc5-a440-75cd6b4f7ea2
    Minecraft Name: Mineale03
    Prize: 3 x 10 Permanent Extra Friend Slots
    About me: My favorite hobbies are: listening to music (especially pop and rap sometimes), playing volleyball, which I've been playing for around 10 years by now. And obviously playing Minecraft, for the most of time on this server!

Anyways thank you very much for hosting this giveaway, it's very appreciated and good luck to the other participants! :)
  8. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,089
    UUID: 1958007611b14356bf5ec493c170bf13
    Minecraft Name: Wishfvl
    Premium Rank Gold / Premium Rank Diamond / Friend Slots: Friend slots c:
    Something about me and why I want it and should get it: I'd like to win the friend slots because honestly I keep running out and asking my dad for more isn't something I want to do all the time D: I friend people over pretty much anything and I'm almost run out even though I'm on my second extra 25 o.o
    I love to draw, but mostly I play video games with my friends xD I'd rather not show any of my art because personally I think it's a long way from decent.

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! It was really kind of you to offer stuff for free c:
  9. Zyons

Zyons Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +232
    UUID: 01834d8a-3c7a-49c7-9658-9979d7a9ab74
    Minecraft Name: Huvo
    Premium Rank Gold / Premium Rank Diamond / Friend Slots: Premium Rank Diamond!
    Something about me and why I want it and should get it: Some of my hobbies include drawing, listening to my favourite music AND playing The Hive (obviously!) I don't have much of my own money to spend for my own rank but would like it's perks. I feel like I should get it since I'd make full use of it's privileges for the limited time it gives me!

Though I do believe everyone is worthy to win their prizes, there can only a few that can walk away with them, in terms of giveaways! ~

Still, I wish good luck to every single one of you. Thanks for the giveaway! ^-^
  10. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +553
    UUID: 64c3f6b5-3e4d-4194-8031-c40a837bcfae
    Minecraft Name: Gargant
    Prize: Gold or Diamond rank (my bro's bday is on 26th of March and I anyway wanted to get him ultimate)
    About me: I am Alex, I live in Romania and I REALLY LOVE GARDENING. Right now I am growing anything from tomatoes to flowers, my fav plant is my cute chilly called Sebastian. It just bloomed and I really need to take care of it as it needs lots of water.
    Edit: My brother is 9 and really has no idea how to sign up on the forums. I want to get it because then I could spend the money to get him something else (he really wants LabyMod wings). If participating like this does not work, then just don't consider me in the giveaway. :)
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  11. PandaSese

Ratings:
    +228
    But you already have Premium Rank Ultimate, why would you participate?
    If it's for your brother, then let him do it, as I wrote it on the giveaway rules.
    And why would you participate if you get him Premium Rank Ultimate anyway?
  12. iToad

iToad Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +10
    UUID: e548f6b6-d14b-448c-85cc-8b4c6c519ac1
    Minecraft Name: Tooadie
    Prize: Premium Rank Diamond
    Something about me and why I want it and should get it: hiya my name is Elías, I'm 17 and I live in Spain! I love playing videogames, especially Mario and Pokemon ones, I'm also a huge fan of Zelda and Animal Crossing and I'm very excited to play Animal Crossing New Horizons which launches the 20th of March! Apart from videogames, I also love pop music. My favourite singer is Britney Spears and I loveeee Eurovision which is a kinda important festival which takes places every year in May in which every European country sends a song and then one of them is selected as the winner. Thank you for doing this giveaway and good luck to everyone :D.
  13. PandaSese

Ratings:
    +228
    You got Diamond Premium Rank right now, when does it expire?
    Do you want me to buy it for you when your diamond expires, if you should win it? :)
  14. Grant2002

Grant2002 Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +2
    UUID: 4961CD4E-DA84-4E8D-9724-D5BC8FA82A43
    Minecraft Name: Grant_____
    Prize: Premium Rank Diamond
    About me: I love playing on the HiveMC! My favorite game is trouble in mineville! In real life I am in the Honor's club for my school, I'm the goalie of my soccer team and team captain of the basketball team. I also love to draw and I have won art shows in France, Germany, And the Neatherlands! I love metting new people, and trying new things! It would be awesome to be awarded with a rank on such a great server but I'll be happy for whoever wins it! Good luck guys :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Eans

Eans Regular Bee Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7
    UUID: 0acaea66-0696-423a-83f0-36b898ca90d9
    Minecraft Name: Eans
    Premium Rank Gold / Premium Rank Diamond / Friend Slots: Premium Rank Diamond
    Something about me and why I want it and should get it: I like listening to music a lot because it's so relaxing for me and I watch football matches all the time 'cause it's fun! I want the rank just because last time I've got some money, I didn't buy a rank on the Hive thinking that I'll be able to next time but that never happened :c
    Good Luck Everyone! :)
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  16. Calinki

Calinki Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +136
    UUID: 9513da30-def8-4c20-93c2-350026248f54
    Minecraft Name: Calinki
    Premium Rank Gold / Premium Rank Diamond / Friend Slots: Friend slots ^-^
    Something about me and why I want it and should get it: I spend a lot of my free time playing video games, watching netflix and exercising (I'm a floorball player). To be honest, I do not think I truly need the friend slots right now, but I possibly will in the future c: who knows^

Tysm for hosting this < 3
  17. ThePit07530

ThePit07530 Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +20
    Hello everyone!
    I am not going to participate in this giveaway, but I wish you all good luck :) Hope you enjoy taking part in this activity) Remember that the important thing is not to win but to take part ;) Hope you're having a great time here and love playing on the Hive (bee)
    Have a nice day/night :):):)
  18. Noahaen

Noahaen Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +10
    UUID:fc8aab4a-b14e-42d3-8968-c8106cc2c783
    Minecraft Name: shirushii
    Premium Rank Gold / Premium Rank Diamond / Friend Slots: friend slots
    Something about me and why I want it and should get it: well my hobbies are playing guitar listening to music and trying to make friends in the hive bedwars community I've been playing guitar for almost a year but I'm not really that good xD. I'd really like friend slots cause it makes me be able to talk to people more and more :) and that makes me happy that I'm able too :)
  19. Chubeh

Chubeh Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +143
    UUID: 7ef51211-3696-4fed-85df-32c2eb89837f
    Minecraft Name: Normie
    Prize: Premium Diamond Rank
    About me: Im doing this give away for a friend of mine , but heres some things about me , I like to do Art in my time. I am obessed with listening to music. The most played game on hive i play is splegg but also others like bedwars , hide and seek and so on.I also like Watching the series Orange Is The New Black and i spend my time sleeping.

Also Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, Goodluck to everyone <3(bee)
  20. PandaSese

Ratings:
    +228
    Thanks, but in the giveaway rules I said your friends have to create an account here if they want to participate.
    Is that possible?

Edit: It is for his friends birthday, as a gift, well then it's ok!
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020