1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Getting kicked at every games launched - bedwars

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by Zeryac, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey,
    So i used to play here in 2017 (Reyzac457) in bedwars (400K) and I wanted to come back here and play again but sadly I'm getting kicked for hacking at absolutely every games that I play. I thought my cps was too high so I stopped butterfly clicking, then stop jitter, and then even in normal clicking (7cps). I still can't finish games. In butterfly i'm instantly kicked but with the others, I can do between 3 and 4 fights before the kick. I don't know what to do.
    My ping is 600MS and stable and for people saying Splish Splash your connection is trash, I could play without getting kicked before why can't I now ?
    Does it happend to someones and is there a solution to this ?
    not sure if it's the good category for this topic

Zery'
  2. Stannya

Stannya Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +14
    I know you're saying it's not because of your connection, but it probably is... the server is probably seeing you lag and the anti-cheat is thinking that you're flying because you're freezing mid-air on other people's screens and then kicking you for that.

I wouldn't know what to about it. :confused:
  3. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    My connection is really stable, I haven't drops, just a latency so it shouldn't change things. My previous connection was terrible and I had a lot of lags and never been kicked with it. I'm playing with forge, I'll try to play with Optifine and in Vanilla, see if there is any difference.

EDIT : Tried with Optifine and it looks that i's fine I still get kicked but I managed to finish 3/4 games and winning
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  4. jjcraftian

jjcraftian NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's because of your internet connection. I normally have a ping of around 15 ms and in worst case scenario 100 ms (In which I cannot play games well anymore). So 600 ms ping is probably too much to play the game...
  5. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    But why is it exlusive do The Hive, I still play on other servers and the worst I ever had was a verif and that's all. I got banned 2 times on a server but unbanned 20 min after the two times. But other servers lets you join back a game.
  6. blademir

blademir Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +232
    Do you understand what previous people tell you?
    It doesn’t matter which server you play besides HiveMC, and how many times have you been banned there. We do not know why you have such a high ping on HiveMC, other players are doing fine. It's all about your internet.
    Your ping is too high. 600 ms is too much. Maybe everything seems good and smooth for you (although unlikely), but for the server and for other players you lag terribly hard. And so the server perceives you as a hacker that flies, because you just hang in the air. And the anti-cheat on the server has no choice but to simply kick you from the server.
    I can’t imagine how it is generally possible to play with such a ping. This is just unreal.
    In this case, we can’t help you in any way. The problem is precisely in your internet.
    I hope I answered your question intelligibly. If you still have questions, feel free to ask.
  7. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    Stability ≠ Latency
    How many times will I have to tell that I do not lag. The amount of time I pass in the air is the same. It's not that hard to understand, is it ?
    I made that yesterday, not the best example but :
    Everything looks smooth for other people, just delayed, I don't TP, my internet never drops, never get overloaded or anything else. I forgot to say but when I got banned on server on verif it was always by mods, a bot never did anything to me. I understand your POV, it's really rare to see a connection with a high ping AND stable because most of the times when the ping it's due to an overload so it's not stable. But satellite works like that.
  8. blademir

Ratings:
    +232
    Why are you showing me other servers as an example?
    Show me the video where you play on HiveMC, and how the server kicks you. We are talking about this server.

In the video that you showed me, you have the usual gameplay on the Hypixel Server right? By the situation, I see that you have ping about 150-200 ms. But I don’t see that the server kicked you.
    What was your question briefly? Why TheHive Server kicks you when you (according to your words) everything is fine with your ping in 600 ms?
    And you say that everything is fine with you, and you are trying (I can be wrong) to blame the server for being dishonestly kicked. Do I understand correctly?
    First, show me the video proof where you play Bedwars on TheHive server with a ping of 500-600 ms, where nothing lags and everything is stable, and at the end server kicks you. Otherwise, Your proof of your video from another server is simply meaningless.
    I'm sorry that I may seem rude, but let's solve the situation in an adult and diplomatic way :)

9. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    I showed the vids on Hypixel to show i can play on it with 600ms. It's satellite, that's physicly impossible to be under that ping without the satellite being lower in the sky.
    I will record a game on Hive cause It looks you're not even believing me lol. Look at the time between the moment I click a NPC and the moment the gui pop up if it's 200ms for you, I don't know in which parallel universe you are. Yeah I think you're understanding. That's the only server that does this to me. I'm gonna post the vid this night, it's 17:57 currently and satellite data is limited. You don't seem rude hehe.
  10. blademir

Ratings:
    +232
    Of course I don’t believe you. I just know what I'm talking about, I used to get into such situations a hundred times before changing my provider.
    I do not believe that you have 600 ms in the video. Maximum 200, maybe 250 ms. No need to try to prove to me what I specialize in very well.
  11. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    Funny moment, while I was recording, I fight a guy, bhopping as hell doing the tornado. Okay ill punch him to make him fight me so the AC kick him. Guess whoooo got kicked ? Yup that's me. That's an epic bruh moment. Ill record a short clip of my ping atm.

Youtube is slow to add 720p60 so maybe wait a lil bit

In fact I've even more than 600ms, satellite move and that's sad

Even more edit, my provider is Nordnet and : https://www.nordnet.com/connexion-internet/internet-satellite
    that's what I have. I haven't found any link in english as it's a french company
    Before you say that my is unlimited and I say it was not, it's because after their 50gb, you have 20kb/s and I don't want to live this again.
  12. blademir

Ratings:
    +232
    I watched the video. And yes, in the end it all comes down to the fact that you need to contact your Internet service provider.
    As you wrote, after 50 GB, your Internet speed drops to 20kb/s right?
    The problem most likely is precisely this. I don’t know what kind of Internet is in France, and having looked at the site of your provider I realized that the first 50 GB of the Internet works at maximum speed, and then the speed decreases greatly.
    In France, if there is unlimited Internet at unlimited speed, I advise you to connect to just such a provider. Because game servers eat a lot of GB, аnd 50 GB of Internet to play on the server is very small. You perfectly understand this, I do not need to explain to you.
    As I wrote above. The problem is with your ISP, and nowhere else. And the fact that you have different ping on different servers, it depends on the location of the server itself.
  13. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    I know how to manage my 50gb thx. France is not like that everywhere. In my case that's the only way to get internet properly ( 7kb/s in adsl, 2mb/s satellite). I know my latency is high and it's still not the subject. Why can't a server like Hive can't handle it when litterrally every other servers can. I think Ill just don't play on it again and stay where I was. This + the bots spamming. Ironic because I started playing on Hive cuz it was the most payable with it. And now that's the exact opposite.
  14. blademir

Ratings:
    +232
    I have a different ping depending on the location of the server.
    I can’t play on servers like Hypixel, Badlion, and the like. Pephaps, because they are US servers. You just have to put up with it and that’s it.
    I can play mainly on European servers, but there are also such European servers where my ping is high. On The Hive, I have a stable 50-90 ms and this is enough for me for a comfortable game.
    I'm really sorry that you have such a problem.
    I hope I helped you answer your question, and I hope you yourself understand that we can’t solve the problem with your provider, at the moment when all the other players are doing fine with a latency on the server. There are players who also have high ping, but they are aware that the problem lies with their provider.
  15. AgarOther

AgarOther Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +143
    Veterann kinda answered your question.

Indeed, having a 600ms ping is really high and the anti-cheat may think you're flying in the air or sending too many packets at once.
    Let's have an example: If you do 7cps with 20ms, it will be easy for the server to register your clicks almost instantly after clicking ("almost" because it'll take 20ms for the server to understand that you clicked).

If you "butterfly/jitterclick" with 600ms and that you're doing over 20cps, the server will receive the information after 600ms elapsed. This means that, with a 20cps base, the server will think that you're sending 12 clicks in a single packet (based on your 600ms ping).
    And from what I know, the anticheat on bedwars kicks you if you have a high amount of cps. I guess your problem is now solved.

Et si tu veux, je peux te l'expliquer plus en détail en MP.

So yes, maybe on other servers you're not getting kicked for that, but every server has a different anticheat and a different way of treating packets coming from players.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  16. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Veterann, and with the satellite the latency is the same on every server. And I live in France and if my memory is correct, Hive is hosted in France.
    Une chose que je comprend pas alors, les paquets devraient pas être envoyés tous les 600ms. Je sais pas comment les serveurs se calent par rapport aux ticks IG mais pour moi c'est pas les même données sinon je verrais tous le monde se tp hors c'est pas le cas. Après je compte pas revenir finalement. L'enregistrement des coups est aussi problématique sur Hive. Je sais que j'ai une latence et tout er tout mais penser à améliorer ça quand-même. Sur ce, bonne nuit à vous.
  17. AgarOther

AgarOther Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +143
    ça n'a rien à voir avec les satellites... Tes packets s'envoient toutes les 600ms car tu as 600ms de ping.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  18. Snow3222

Snow3222 Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +263
    Bone Jaw Zeryac
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  19. Zeryac

Zeryac Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    Ce qui change en rien le fait que même des petits serveurs arrivent à mieux les gérer. Faut arrêter de rejeter la faute sur les autres un peu. Tous les autres fonctionnent parfaitement et tu pourrais dire la même chose à propos des joueurs et t'aurais raison. En attendant, au niveau technique Hive est à la ramasse et c'est un fait. Si même des serveurs demandant un certain niveau peuvent gérer différents types de joueurs, pourquoi un miaou de serveur mini game ne peux pas.
  20. Dinnox

Dinnox Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +252
    Si des petits serveurs gèrent très probablement mieux le fait que tu aies 600ms, c'est probablement parce qu’ils n'ont pas d'anticheat (ce n'est pas le cas pour tous). Il est très compliqué de programmer un anticheat capable de cerner les joueurs qui ont des problèmes de connexion des joueurs qui trichent réellement. Par prudence, certains anticheat préfèrent kick les joueurs (lag ou pas) afin d'être sûr qu'ils ne puissent pas gêner le gameplay des autres. Comme ça a été dit précédemment, à 600ms, il y a des risques que des anticheats captent que tu restes en l'air pendant trop longtemps. Ce qui peut être en effet assimilé à du fly; donc par précaution, c'est le kick.
    Il est vrai que dans certains serveur, l'anticheat ne kick pas les joueurs car en réalité il informe les modérateurs d'un potentiel hack. Mais ce système est beaucoup moins efficace car quand il s'agit d'un cas réel de triche, le temps que les modérateurs puissent réagir, le gameplay des autres a déjà été gâché. Puis pire encore, dans le cas de joueurs ayant simplement des problèmes de connexion, les modérateurs sont appelés pour rien (donc perte de temps). C'est pour cela que le kick semble être la meilleure solution.
    Maintenant il faut arrêter de se sentir persécuté. Personne ne t'a ciblé et c'est normal qu'à 600ms tu puisses te faire kick. C'est comme ça que l'anticheat fonctionne. Ce "miaou" de serveur comme tu dis a probablement choisis la solution du kick tout simplement.

Pour t'aider, les seules choses que je peux te dire c'est de ne pas passer par un VPN (Si tu en utilises un), de contacter ton fournisseur d'internet pour voir si il n'y a pas de soucis de leur côté ou bien de changer de méthode d'accès à internet c'est à dire de passer par câble cuivre ou par la fibre au lieu d'utiliser une connexion satellite.

ENGLISH :
    If small servers are able to manage in a better way the fact that you have 600ms, it’s because they probably don’t have an anticheat (It’s not the case for all). It is complicated to program an anticheat capable of defining players with connection problems and players who are really cheating. As a precaution, some anticheat prefer kick players (lagging or not) to be sure that they cannot annoy other’s gameplay. As it was said earlier, with 600ms, there is risks that some anticheats detects that you stay in the airs for too long. It can be considered as flying; as a precaution, it kicks you.
    It’s true that in some servers, the anticheat is not kicking the players because it is informing moderators of a potential cheat. But that system less efficient because when it is the case of a cheat, until the moderator reacts, the other’s gameplay can still be annoyed. And worse, in the case of players with connection problems, the moderators are called for nothing (so, loss of time). It is why kicking seems to be the best solution.

Now you have to stop feeling persecuted. No one targeted you and it’s normal that with 600ms you can get kicked. That how the anticheat works. That “meow” server as you said probably just choose the kicking solution.

To help you, the only things I can say is to not use a VPN (if you have one), to contact your internet provider to see if there is no problems from their side or change your internet access method which means to use copper cable or optical fiber instead of satellite connection.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019