1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

GameTigerish 6 Cheating on Bedrock Edition

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by krossome, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krossome

krossome NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    Here is the evidence, GameTigerish 6 is cheating and using fly, killaura, it severely agitates me that there isn't a report system for the bedrock Edition of minecraft. He's a hive plus user which is also sad. I hope he's properly punished for this.
    Evidence:
  2. K1endy

K1endy The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,240
    Hello nice to see you reporting there, as it's java forum and not really place to report, if you have discord feel free to join our discord which have reporting channel for rule breakers. Type ./discord in-game to get there :)

And ill pass your report on reporting channel!

Also there will be reporting system soon!
  3. krossome

krossome NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks appreciate it!
  4. Splodger1

Splodger1 Communibee Manager Administrator Community Manager

Ratings:
    +1,097
    Thanks for your report, I've dealt with the player appropriately. In future, as @K1endy has mentioned, feel free to join our official Discord server where you can use our dedicated channel; #bedrock-ingame-reporting to report players. You can do this by typing /discord on our Bedrock server. If you are unable to do this, you are more than welcome to private message me here on the forums with any future reports.

You can also visit our Bedrock forums at forum.playhive.com c:

I'm going to lock this thread as I have answered your question, if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

-Thread Locked-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.