Friend Suggestion

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by QueenAAP, Feb 3, 2020.

1. QueenAAP

QueenAAP Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +80
    I was not sure where I should put this suggestion at the moment due to the proper suggestions place being down, so I just put it here.

My suggestion is to provide some sort of cooldown for friend broadcasting. I know that a bunch of people use friend broadcasting, but it gets annoying at times when I am trying to play a game, and there is that ONE person who is spamming friend broadcast to the point where I can't see anything (some games rely on the chat like DrawIt too).

Either that, or if there is some sort of way to filter friend broadcasts. For example, if I want to keep a certain player as a friend for the direct messaging, but I don't want to receive friend broadcasts from that one player. That could be helpful too.
  2. MagicCubbe

MagicCubbe Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +128
    You can turn your friend broadcasts off - which i know has its disadvantages. But I find it extremely usefull when i encounter someone who loves using broadcasts as text messages.

Simply just go to you friend settings (/friend settings) and click the green box next to friend broadcasts to toggle them off! :)