1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Forum Username Change

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by maatheww, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maatheww

maatheww Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello! I have tried to change my forum username from Sxvaqe to maatheww but it is not working, I tried contacting SourMatt but I haven't gotten a reply from him yet, any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks!

maatheww :)
  2. Fiba1

Fiba1 V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +828
    Hey,
    have you linked your account properly and tried using this to change your name?
    https://hivemc.com/support/30/how_to_change_your_forum_name

when did you contact him?
    don't forget he's super busy and gets loads of DMs so it could take some time.

If the above doesn't work you'll just have to be patient, and wait for him to get back to you. :(:)
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. maatheww

maatheww Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +3
    thank you guys so much! I really appreciate your help! :)))

hey all! I have tried to connect my Minecraft account to my forum account, but it said an error occurred and to log back onto the Minecraft server. I did and it still didn't work, suggestions?

maatheww

P.S. how can you get a cool signature like Fiba1?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2019
  4. Fiba1

Fiba1 V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +828
    Did you follow all the steps correctly?
    try using /login, then using /login forumlink and follow the steps it gives you from there.

while doing this, also make sure you aren't using any VPN's, Proxies or anything like that as they can cause issues when trying to link.

as for the signature, you can customize yours over here: https://forum.hivemc.com/account/signature :)

also remember to follow the forum signature rules when changing it o:
    even though mine kinda breaks the rules but we don't talk about that - just don't over do it and you should be fine x ;)
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  5. Juracan

Juracan Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +678
    I had exactly the same problem, and it got solved when I got premium and tried it again. Don't know if that's a coincidence.
  6. maatheww

maatheww Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +3
    ok thanks!

update: I tried the same steps and it didn't work. I did /login and it sent me to the main hive website and it said I was logged in as maatheww, I did /login forumlink and it sent me to the link, but the same message popped up. I don't know what to do at this point.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2019
  7. Breeeze

Breeeze a slight wind Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,547
    Seeing as the question has been answered and the problem has been solved, I'll go ahead and lock the thread. If you have any further questions, feel free to send them to me or any other moderator in a PM!

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.