1. For all forum games, once you have posted on a thread, you must wait for at least 5 other users to post before you may post on the same thread again

Forum Roleplay - Common roleplaying [CONCLUDED]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Uri, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legacy142

Legacy142 Passing down skills, generation by generation.

Ratings:
    +69
    I saw an arrow release, and I hide behind a tree. That arrow almost hit me. I then saw Ant release a thermite arrow at the attacker's feet.

He released the arrow, and I hit a tree. The cloaking system got damaged, now I'm exposed to the world.
  2. Krondude

Krondude V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +982
    I see the arrow fly at my knee. I jump to the side and just stand there and say "So how is your girlfriend"
  3. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    This made me mad, REALLY mad.
    "She is NOT my Girlfriend!"
    I draw the arrow and shoot it at his head, while charging at him with my sword and shield.
  4. Legacy142

Ratings:
    +69
    I get up from the ground, somewhat wounded. "Cloaking System 71% damaged. Repairs Complete in two hours." Oh, great. I then see someone charging at Ant, but I still kept my distance.

I waited for someone to notice me, if anything.
  5. Krondude

Krondude V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +982
    "You sure she's not. I've seen the way she's looked at you" I grab my dagger and block the arrow with it. I run up the tree as Eagle trys to attack me with his sword. "You two would be a great couple and if you ask me I think that Amzela chick is hot"

((Not really))
  6. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    Im extremely angry at this point, to a point where I am calm at the same time.
    "You know, funny thing about trees, they love life so much, yet, the burn with a passion when set afire... Like this!"
    I cast a fire spell that lights the nearest 20 trees.
    "Well, enjoy your fire!"
    I cast a shield over myself, and dash from the forest, towards Horon.
  7. Legacy142

Ratings:
    +69
    I notice a raging fire burning the trees. I decided not to waste time, and moved out of the way or the fire and possible wreckage. I see someone heading towards Horon, but didn't think much of it at first. But seeing what he has done, I run after him.
  8. Krondude

Krondude V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +982
    "You two would be a great couple, you both like fire" I yell this as jump out the tree. I run after Eagle and throw two knifes at his legs
  9. Legacy142

Ratings:
    +69
    I notice Ant jumping out of a tree, throwing knives at legs of the attacker. I hid beneath a canopy of a tree, trying not to be detected as best as possible.
  10. HalfSquirrel

HalfSquirrel Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +22
    ((What do you mean by that?))
  11. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    The knives bounce off the shield as I run harder towards Horon.
  12. Krondude

Krondude V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +982
    ((you put your shield behind your legs?))
  13. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ((Look above....))
  14. Dr_Fiddlesticks

Dr_Fiddlesticks The Narwhal King

Ratings:
    +52
    I hear Fighting,It could be Fiddle,It could be my chance
    I Dash towards The sound...
    I see two people,Only 1 is familiar.
    I glance around,Wondering who I should be fighting with.
  15. Uri

Uri The Dark Dragon Patriarch Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,983
    It is the day before the ritual... the day where mahjarrat will be at their weakest, so it's wise to stay in the shadows for today, untill the ritual starts.

I teleported to the secret temple dimension that Eagle and I discovered. Because I didn't have much to do... I searched on the places where I haven't been yet, and I found a quite odd room. It was a room... with an altar? On the altar there was an orb, just like the one in the fountain. Could this mean... another memory? I slowly touched the orb, and it started to shine, but not as fierce as the others. Suddenly, a face started to appear surrounding the orb, and the face looked awefully familiar.

"W-what? What happened?"
    "Ah... so after 4400 years, you finaly found back what I gave you... Anhrak" Suddenly, I remember who it was.
    "By the... WAKIZA! How... how were you still alive? I thought Annakharl killed you!"
    "He didn't. When we battled, he merely injured me. I was forced in hiding, though, as he had the Sword of Lybra, so I knew if I wasn't cautionous enough, I would've been dead."
    "So... what are you going to do now?"
    "The world we lived in has become inhabitable and is a battlefield of 2 strong empires."
    "2 strong empires?!"
    "Yes. The Sword of Lybra is a weapon of a god, named Lybra ofcourse. The world itself, however, is in corruption, so they will be going in another world. And I fear it is a world named Earth."
    "w...what?! That's where Eagle and I are!"
    "Eagle's with you too? Thank goodness he's fine too. But I didn't know you both were on earth..."
    "So what will happen?"
    "I don't know, but I fear it will be bad. With Annakharl, an almost god, and Lybra aiming to get on earth... I fear more gods will try to get their hands on the world, perhaps even of inhuman species."
    "That doesn't sound good."
    "May... I ask you something?"
    "Oh, uhm, sure?"
    "I know of the ritual that will be important for you, tomorrow, will give you a serious boost in power for the next 500 years... could you use your power to bring me to earth too? I fear my pressence will be needed, and some old inhabitants of our world may be still there too, hoping for our return."
    "I... don't know if I can do that alone."
    "Maybe you should get your friend to the ritual. I can make sure he will receive the same boost in power as you will."

I quickly turned around.

"Sliske! T-this is ment to be a private conversation, you know!"
    "Nothing is private anymore if someone of this world stole a god weapon from our world. And we both have a god to return, right? You want Wakiza, we want Zaros."
    "That... is right... Good, I will try to take him to the ritual. But he will easliy be identified as a 'weaker' one, because he isn't one."
    "He can come as a mortal. Remember, there are more mortals there."
    "You're right. I will try to recruit a group that will go to the ritual site."

((This will mean you can choose now if you want to go to the Ritual Site tomorrow!))
  16. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    ((It will be kinda strange, but sure))

I make it to the city, and walk in casually... I wondered where anyone was....
  17. HalfSquirrel

HalfSquirrel Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +22
    ((Can I go to the ritual? :)))
    I walk out of lupus's house, because I don't expect we'll be leaving soon. As I'm heading back for my house, I see someone entering Horon. I walk over to him.

"Hello. I don't think we've met. I'm Halfe. Who are you?"
  18. Uri

Uri The Dark Dragon Patriarch Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,983
    ((yes sure you can))
  19. Dr_Fiddlesticks

Dr_Fiddlesticks The Narwhal King

Ratings:
    +52
    "My name is Samuel...I came here to find a certain creature...
    Tell me...Can you fight?"
  20. Krondude

Krondude V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +982
    My blades are deflected by Eagle's shield. I keep running after him. I see that he runs into Horon. I climb up a house and crouch down on the roof. I yell "That was fun lets do it again"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.