1. For all forum games, once you have posted on a thread, you must wait for at least 5 other users to post before you may post on the same thread again

Forum Roleplay - Common Roleplay [Second Age] [Concluded]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Uri, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amzela

Amzela Professional Ranter

Ratings:
    +601
    I shook my head, the tenseness in my shoulders growing.
    "What...what is going on? Why the heck am I talking to GODS?" Kuro stepped behind and placed a hand on my shoulder. I slapped it off. Hard.
    "Don't TOUCH ME! You...you..."
    Calm down Amzela, you're panicking. Get a hold of yourself! I'm still the same Kuro that you always knew.
    "..." I let myself relax only just a centimeter, causing Kuro to grab my shoulder once again. Kuro's magic surged through my body, relaxing me the rest of the way.
    "Alright. That's great Anhrak. But what is happening? And why is Claude..." The questions were so overwhelming, so I snapped my eyes closed, keeping myself on my toes.
    (Panic attacks are fun...)
  2. Uri

Uri The Dark Dragon Patriarch Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,983
    "Amzela... It's a bit hard to tell... but... I wasn't really 'not' related to any of them here...

Wakiza... Wakiza was the first god that I encountered. He gave us power, in return for a favor, to protect a world against those that intended harm. We did it so long... honestly I don't even remember how long it was. It could be twice, maybe three times, the time I've been in a mortal's life, first as a Mahjarrat, then as a dragon, then as a human... I... just don't have gathered the memories of it yet.

But wakiza wasn't the only god that I encountered. After Wakiza had turned into the shadows for hiding, a new god took over as Wakiza's heir, which was Lybra. Lybra, in fact, was a general in Wakiza's army. It was his continued presence that made him a god... if he died, I would've been that one, but I wouldn't know if I actually would like to be one. Lybra was the leader among the humans... Syth and I were the guardians among... dragons... each two kinds of them, and if things will be understandable for you once... Claude, the very person you've been fighting all along, was a general too, the general of the abbys. Wakiza's 'defeat' made him side with Annakharl for that moment, untill the paths separated and he was forced off the world, making him come to this world. Ever since, his choices were unexplained, yet clear to be seen.

What you actually see, right in front of you, is history. History of more than 10.000 years, that took place long before humanity started here. All of us come from one place... a place that is now incapable of habitation, and I'm sorry you are having an influent role on that, and..." Syth grabbed my shoulder and took over.

"... we are planning to give you, ellie, kuro, and any other that still lives and took part in our arrival, a higher rank on this plane... the rank we had on our plane. I know you've distrusted me for very long, which was caused by the plan I was busy with to eliminate Annakharl, and I'm sorry that you've always distrusted me, but I beg you to understand that not any word I ever said was a lie. I did intend to revive the Dragul, who were guardians of undesired godly influence, I did have distrust in many humans, with exception of you and few others."

"I've been accompanied with you for long, Amzela, it's an offer you are capable of accepting, and I as well am sorry for any disturbances that was caused in your travels, but I saw with my own eyes that you managed to handle them, and grew stronger of them."
  3. Amzela

Ratings:
    +601
    "You expect me to feel exalted? I know what you did was great, but my family is dammed. It would probably end you people if you gave me a higher status on this plane. I'm glad for what you guys did for me, for what Eagle has done, but please tell me that you are trying to save the world." I shut my eyes.
    "And what about Sebastian? He's a tenfold more powerful than Claude. Claude wiped out my whole family, the Baskerville family of Chains." I whirled to Kuro before settling my gaze on all of them.
    "Fine, I'll trust you guys. I grew up with you Kuro, but I'm still as distrustful as before." I cocked my head, a wary thought settling into me.
    "Claude is most likely after me because of my strange powers, the ones I'm not aware of, the apparently they're extremely destructive." I leveled my gaze.
    "You guys be careful; he's very powerful, and still has a ways to go."
  4. MrRhino1928

MrRhino1928 Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +44
    Anhrak have you ever considered a job of a fantasy author? :D
  5. Uri

Ratings:
    +2,983
    "Amzela. Every individual is precious, and if one is in need of help, we will be there to help. I'm sorry to hear what happened to your family, but don't worry, we will do what we can" Lybra said. "But it is best, for now, that we will depart our ways again. It was a honour to meet you all, you know this place now, so you can teleport back to us if you want to see us. We will take preparations on our own sides."

And so, our ways departed. Lybra went off to the southern fortress, Wakiza back to his settlement. Amzela and Kuro went to The Wild Wookie, while Syth and I went to a special place both of us... the cave where we both were born.

"It's... strange... now you're a god... but in actuality you're still my brother." I said, while staring at the landscape that hadn't changed a bit since 2.400 years.
    "Some things will never change, Anhrak." Syth said, and knew he was looking at the same things.
    "I... I actually have a daring question..." I asked carefully. "Who are the elder gods? Who created this place... who maintains the balance even above the gods like you?"
    "That's hard to answer, Anhrak, for the elder gods have no name. Names were signs of mortality, big amounts of species on the world, hard to identify with the eye. That's why humanity, but also us, used names. The origin of that name often represents behavior. Lybra was wise, his name came with relevance of a library, or the word 'livre' in french, which means book. His knowledge still amazes us, as if that human never stopped learning, for over 4.000 years. Wakiza's name was of his actions. Sometimes, his actions were unaccountable for, hence he was named as 'the desparate warrior'. My name... my name was the name of both a tool and a weapon, the scythe. My natural power was deadly, yet my reliability and trust was essential for life. Kuro's name represented his stealthness, he was the 'black raven' among us. His abilities and stealth was better than expected, and became a wonderfull posession to have in our middle."
    "And... what about my name...?" I asked eagerly. Syth looked uncomfortable, as if refusing to answer.
    "I... I don't think you want to know that." Syth said, and I stood up.
    "Syth... if there was one thing we've learnt from each other, is that brothers never kept the truth away from each other. Is... is it something bad?" I asked.
    "Your name... you... you were a descendant of Annakharl. Your name inherritted relevance from his name."
    "d-descendant? you mean, if it wasn't for my hiding... Annakharl was going to use me to take his place later on?" I asked, and Syth nodded.
    "but what's a name nowadays? Nothing more than recognition." Syth added after that.
    "That's true..." I agreed, and sat down again.

"I... I actually have a daring question for you, Anhrak. Now you've abandonned your Mahjarrat form... which form did you take as your natural form?" Syth asked.
    "Which form... did you want me to be?" I asked, and both Syth and I smiled.

Since the incident with Viper, I've abandonned my Mahjarrat form. For 2.000 years, it left scars of war, and when I came to this world, along with Syth, I sworn myself never to use that form again. Though, fate lured me to use it again, and I regretted that. Now... I felt peace again, never fearing that this past would follow me, never being dependant of a death-defying stunt on that cursed ritual, no disrespect towards war-purposed races... not a mahjarrat anymore, but one I shared with someone close to me, a dark dragon.

Eagle's passing was something I couldn't forget too. He was also close to me, when we were both guardians that knew about the temple. We've been through a lot, and it's a pity that no one knew how he died, all we knew was that 'it was a trap'. Whose trap was it? I don't even think I want to find that out.

Sometimes... there are things you don't know, and things you don't want to know.
  6. Amzela

Ratings:
    +601
    [Amzela]
    It was good to be back at the bar, but it was eerily silent. According to Oz and Lucy, only one person kept coming in the bar occasionally, a hooded man with a shaded face. Everyone else was scared of what was going to happen in the world. And he always ordered the same drink, the oldest drink that we had.
    I was always fond of blackberries because back in the manor, they were the only berry that grew well. I could remember my mother combining blackberries with some sort of opaque liquid before serving it to me frozen.
    And that was my first ever drink that I created in the Wild Wookie.
    I leaned back on the counter, waiting for a customer, but I really wasn't thinking about running the airship bar.
    Well, that was an interesting meeting, I'd say. Kuro kept pacing around the bar in his human form, avoiding my gaze. He knew I was still angry at him for not telling me about this. I hated secrets kept from me, because most of the time those secrets would get me killed.
    I sighed, putting my head facedown in the bar when the bell of the door rang.
    [Claude]
    I hissed, dragging my feet across the Abyss, my scythe in hand. What powers did I have now...that angel, Jabberwocky, and a few more. Raven was no longer in my control, a sore spot in my powers, but I did have Equestrias and, of course, that power that I would dare to speak of. I smiled, letting my consciousness sink into the levels of hell.
    Well, here we are, eh Sebastian?
    Yes, we're close now. I am just about to reign in the B-Rabbit. Have you heard?
    About that new god? Annoying, but he's frail. He hasn't established a good base yet, so he'll be pretty weak to...
    So release it on them. I pinpointed where they were.
    Right away, Sebastian-san. How's Gehenna?
    The Black Blood project is coming along nicely. Once we establish more control, we may be able to gain allegiance with that elf.
    Awesome! Have you gotten a contract yet?
    ...Perhaps Claude. Perhaps.
    [Amzela]
    "Hello?" A clear, whispery voice echoed through the darkened confines of the Wild Wookie. I sat up, brushing the bar and straightened the bottles.
    "Is there something that you'll like, sir?" I asked. The figure came closer.
    "Just the blackberry drink. As usual." He said simply, an echoing quality of his voice making me hesitate. It sounded so familiar.
    Amzela, snap to it. You're in a buisness. You're not going to die right now. I berated myself. Immediately, I made a grab for the shaker, taking a handful of some blackberries before grabbing a bottle of that clear liquid that I managed to grab from the remains of my home some years ago. I never figured out what the liquid was, but it never seemed to run out in my hands. Shaking the drink thoroughly, I poured it in a glass and gave it to the man. Silence followed as he drank the cup.
    "My friends tell me that you come here quite often," I suddenly brought up, feeling the silence had gone on for too long. The hooded man glanced upward as I leaned on the rail, "but you always order the same thing, right?"
    "Correct." I peered over my shoulder, taking one long look at the figure.
    "Exactly who are you? Most guys don't look this shady when they come to the Wild Wookie, although now times are different..." The man hesitated, then reached up and pulled back his cloak.
    And revealed dark hair, slightly tanned skin, and red eyes that mirrored my own. I gasped, my shaker dropping out of my hands. Kuro glanced over and froze.
    "It's me, Amzela. It's Glen." was all that he replied.
    [Claude]
    And perfect, they're ready to go. I reached out into the folds of space, tracking down Syth's still powerful aura. In my mind, I could make out a misty impression of a cave, that dragon with another. Concentrating, I felt myself being pulled towards that realm and before I knew it, I was in front of the two dragons, my scythe out, Jabberwocky flying next to me like a shadow. The two dragons jumped for a minute, then resumed attack positions.
    I didn't really want to fight today, so I let my scythe dissolve from my hands.
    "Woah, I'm not attacking you guys right now."
  7. Uri

Ratings:
    +2,983
    It has been a few days already since Annakharl had been killed, and things settled down. But I wasn't stopping, because on thing had still to be done, finding and destroying the Shard of Glory.

For days I've searched the lands, on remarkable places that represented history, or just a potential place where the previous user would've hidden it, and eventually, I was close.

I've found some documents in the room I was trapped, and saw where it was expected to be. I kept searching... untill I saw a strange temple, with a remarkable crest. A crest with a crystal-shaped trident. I could sense there was a barrier preventing people from entering. I approaced that barrier... and somehow it bend away. Did... it allow me to get in? I quickly ran in the temple, and came in a beautifull hallway. In a room at the end of the hallway, there was a big crystal on a pedestal... no way, that is... it's the Shard of Glory! I walked closer, and when I touched it, a bright light emitted from it again...

~{Another strange memory}~

(5.000 years ago)
    "I'm glad you've come back, Anhrak... our lord is having some great news for you."
    "News...?"
    I saw myself... in my lati form, but in an unknown world, and a demon was talking to me... I saw both entering a big chamber... similar to the one created on this world. There was a big throne... and it was... it was Annakharl sitting on that throne.
    "Anhrak... we've been discussing something, along with Lybra and Syth." Annakharl said. "And we've come to the agreement, you will be the next person taking over my role, if fate should decide my absence." I saw myself looking surprized by the news.
    "And therefore... I'm going to learn you a trick, a trick I hope you wont forget for as long your life will keep you going. You know our dimension... the abbys, right? We've developped a new kind of magic, which uses the abbys as a 'conductor'. This allows you to switch dimensions, if that should be nessecary, and can teleport you." Annakharl said, and handed me an orb, containing that magic.
    "Use it wisely... I am sure it will be nessecary for you."

(4.400 years ago)
    I saw another Lati storming at me. "Anhrak, we need to go!" it shouted... it looked like it was Eagle!
    "What happened?"
    "It's Wakiza. He's... he's dead."
    "What?! H-how could that have happened."
    "Annakharl killed him."
    "Annakharl? B-but... no that's impossible."
    "I know about why you think that... why do you think he chose you as his descendant?"
    There were several demonic chants going around, the firing of spells was to be heard from far away.
    "What are we going to do then?"
    "Go to the temple. If we can split up our memories, no one would be able to know if we are still here."
    "Split... our memories? But where should we live then?"
    "Choose a random destination... I will do so as well. But quickly, we need to go."
    I saw eagle running away, preparing.
    "Eagle, wait! If... if our ways are really splitting up... I hope I'll ever see you again."
    Eagle looked back, and nodded, and carried on...

(2.400 years ago)
    "This... this is our perfect creation. Crysta... you've outdone yourself..."
    "It was nothing without the aid of you, Gemini."
    "I can see... this world, habited by tiny creatures... I have high hopes for their achievements."
    "We should give it a name... I would like to honour your name, name the world Gemini."
    "But Crysta... this is your concept. You thought of this..."
    "I don't mind, Gemini, you've done the actual creation of the planet. I will focus on letting creatures know this world exist."
    "And then...? What should we do then?"
    "Do whatever artist does... rest, in peace of benevolence..."

~{Present}~

A wave of pure energy blew me a meter away from the shard... so these were the memories I didn't know yet. Now I had all of them again... of how my life was, but what had the last one to do with it...?

"You amaze me... Anhrak" a voice could be heard. "I would like to ask you... I know your mission, but will you please do not destroy the shard of glory?"
    "W-who is this?" I asked, and the shape of a girl appeared from the shard.
    "I'm Crysta... one of the elder gods. You are facing one of my tools that aided the world in gaining life."
    One of the elder gods...? And... I'm talking to one right now...!
    "The shard will take a big role... I'm confident of that. But I know of your brother, who is a god now, Syth, who has plans to free the dragons from their dependancy on the shard. But I would like to ask you... please do not destroy the shard. The dependancy has a reason... it has the reason to free the world from unbalance. The shard is a precious object, and if abused, nature will turn against him."
    "but... how will I stop Syth from doing that, then?"
    "I am sure... that you will find a way how you can do that. The shard only listens to gods... but I've seen you, and many others, that were worth it's capacity. If the time is nessecary, you may use the shard, but do aware that with big power, comes big responsibility."
    "The power... it's equivalent to a god's power... not?" I asked... but the girl faded away.

"Anhrak! You... you found it!" Syth's voice said, and appeared behind me.
    "Syth! Please, don't destroy the shard." I shouted when he approaced it, and Lybra appeared as well.
    "The shard is a tool that can be abused... we would not like to take the risk." Lybra said. I noticed he was carrying the sword on his back. Syth started to approach the shard, readying a spell... oh no what could I do! This allows you to switch dimensions, if that should be nessecary, and can teleport you. Wait a second... that's it!

I knew what I was going to do now would be a very stupid move... but the shard mustn't be destroyed. I quickly teleported to the back of Lybra an quickly grabbed the sword from him, and teleported back between the shard and Syth, with the sword aimed to Syth. Syth was surprized by my move... so was I that I would actually do this.
    "Don't force me to do it, Syth, don't destroy the shard." I said.
    "Anhrak... what are you doing?!" Syth said. A tear came from my eye.
    "Go away from the shard, now. It is nessecary to be here on this world." I said, still aiming the sword at Syth's chest.
    "What has gone into you, Anhrak?" Lybra asked, intregued by the sudden change of sides.
    "Crysta spoke to me, the shard must remain in one piece, right here." I said.
    "Crysta said that...? But what about the enslavement to the stone?!" Syth said, getting a bit angry.
    "It's not an enslavement, it's a signal, a signal of abuse. The shard was ment to be here to bring life on this world..." Lybra and Syth were shocked...
    "Good. I won't destroy the shard... but we will need to talk, Anhrak, for you are threatening me." Syth said, and teleported us all three away, back to the temple.
  8. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    ((If i make mistakes, blame it on my skimming, WHY DO YOU GUYS WRITE SO MUCH!?!?!?))

I could hear voices.... horrible voices..... lots of them.... chanting....

"Master! Free! Master! Free!"
    "The Possession is successful!"
    "Master Reunited with slave!"
    "Master soon awakes!"

"SILENCE!"

Deathfire's voice arose above the rest.

"Your master has returned! An now, with Eagle's Body Copied, I have a form once again! Even if I cannot lock him away yet, as long as he lives, i shall not die!"

Is... Is that why he wanted me? To forever live!? I could hear chanting, Chanting of Deathfire's name..... what just happened? I could feel the ground below me as I woke up im my old apartment in Horon.... Magical Bars surrounding the walls of the room.... this time, there was no way out...
  9. MrPigboy

MrPigboy Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +862
    Name: Ender the Xenocide (Ender's Game FTW)
    Description: I am a human that can morph into a pig-boy hybrid. Wears a hoodie
    Combat style: Scientist, Physic, and Martial Arts
    Faith: Athiest (Catholic?)
    Enemy: Kathari (And the Government)
    Enemy Description: The Kathari have invaded his island/town for resources. And the government won't help him in the fight with the Kathari
    History: Is highly trained in three combat forms. He has been through many cities and towns in the land. He travels with his sister. He older brother used to run the government until he died.
    During the first age he successfully beat back an invasion by the Kathari. He annihilated them so badly that every one that he had destroyed there race. So they branded him a Xenocide. He realized that the Kathari had one queen left, so he kept her to help build her race back up.
  10. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    ((There is no government))
  11. MrPigboy

Ratings:
    +862
    ((I'm looney so I think there's a government))
  12. Tac

Tac Rainbow unicorn dragon pony of epicness

Ratings:
    +444
    ((Welcome to the roleplay))
  13. Krondude

Krondude V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +982
    Enders game is one of the best books ive ever read
  14. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    I was alone... in my ruined apartment.... I could sense the people I met before... i didn't think they could register telepathy... but it was worth a try...

"To anyone who can hear me... Deathfire has copied me and now is posing at me. I am trapped in Horon in my old apartment.... I don't know what to do....."
  15. MrPigboy

Ratings:
    +862
    At the moment I am walking around Horon looking for my old friend, Eagle
  16. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    ((Just letting you know Eagle is going to die for good really soon))
  17. MrPigboy

Ratings:
    +862
    I wonder if my good friend Eagle, still lives in his apartment? Maybe I should check it out or maybe I should get dinner first? Dinner or friend? Dinner or friend? I'll get some dinner
    ((Fatal mistake for me))
  18. Tac

Tac Rainbow unicorn dragon pony of epicness

Ratings:
    +444
    [Alzen]
    I was walking through the streets of Horon after having no luck finding some sort of jobin Tera. I really didn't know why I was even here, as it was a few hours away from my apartment.. of well... I guess the walk would've been relaxing, but Evvyrn decided to be lazy and force me to carry her in spear form, so, as I walk around Horon, people look at me like a madman, not because I had a spear on my back, but because I was talking to it, oh, the woes of not knowing telepathy.

Hey, you know that guy we ate with not so long back? The one who followed you for a while?

"Yeah, I remember, what about him?"

Well, he sent out.. a sort of SOS message through telepathy, and I was able to pick it up due to the fact I made a connection with him when we met, so I can communicate with him.

"Great, ask him what is wrong and where he is, then we can help him, as we could use him in finding her..."

Yes, that is a good idea, but he said he was at his apartment, but I don't quite know where that is, but I shall ask

"Great, keep it up. I'll keep wandering about trying to sense his soul and such"

I kept walking around Horon, until I bumped into this fellow, a sort of man in some kind of hoodie, headed of to who knows where.

"Oh, sorry..."

((I bumped into you,pigboy))

[Evvyrn]
    "Hello? Eagle..? Where exactly is your apartment...? We will come and help if we can, if that is okay"
  19. GeneralEagleEye

GeneralEagleEye V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +4,839
    ((Just letting you know, if you try the door to the apartment it will open, but you cannot enter because of an impenetrable magical barrier surrounding the room.))

I paced for a while, Then I got a response, it was weak, but i talked back.

"Im trapped in my apartment on the 40th floor of Horon Enterprises.... room 4,000"

Thoughts of what Deathfire said raced through my mind... "As long as Eagle lives, I live" He must have left some connection between us... something that has left him alive all these years.... maybe it was his soul? I read through my book more, hunting for things related to splitting souls...

[Deathfire Disguised as Eagle]

"Ah, with the brat locked away safely, and a new form that will be trusted in a heartbeat, its time to go and kill people!"
    I traveled around for a while, before using Eagle's Telepathy.
    "Hey... is anyone there? im kinda lost in the woods...."
    It sounded like something the boy would say.... i think....
  20. MrPigboy

Ratings:
    +862
    Oh hello there Alzen. I haven't seen you since I last went through this city. *Hears Eagles Message* Uh....Guys do any of you know Eagle? Because he sent out an SOS. I'm going to go check out his apartment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.