Favorite LOZ (Legend of Zelda) game?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by TheVeryCleverName, Dec 1, 2019.

1. TheVeryCleverName

TheVeryCleverName Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello again Hive Network! We all know Zelda games have a pretty good story and mind-boggling puzzles, but we have one special LOZ game that we hold nearest and dearest to our hearts. So Hive community, what is your favorite LOZ game? Mine personally is Breath Of The Wild. Why? Because it is the first open-world Zelda game where it felt like it had no limits and the graphics were absolutely stunning.
  2. Alciras

Alciras Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +559
    Breath of the Wild is amazing. The graphics are astonishing and I love the shrines with all the puzzles. The DLCs are really great too, with the extra storylines for the Divine Beasts. And I agree with you, BOTW has no limits such as creating recipes, physics, and tricks (shield surfing, on the snow, in the air, on water, etc.).

I'm very excited for BOTW 2!
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  3. Maxxyyy

Maxxyyy The Bearded Mod Moderator

Ratings:
    +114
    For a new spin on the game, I will admit Breath of the Wild is an amazing Zelda game! However I do miss the original dungeon theme and the bosses we usually can see in the games!

For this reason, my favourite OG Zelda game is either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess! - Both have amazing dungeons and the story to me just feels so fresh to want to keep playing again!

Bring on BoTW 2!
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +290
    Imagine having money to afford a switch and actually play, can't relate! I haven't played any of the zelda games, but I'd really like to when I finally stop being poor o:
  5. SamVsLife

SamVsLife ♠ That Vapour Guy ♠ VIP

Ratings:
    +4,526
    Wind Waker! Literally the first game i can properly remember playing and completing :eek:
  6. SourMatt

SourMatt Staff Manager Administrator Staff Manager

Ratings:
    +1,394
    Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are so memorable to me, I can replay them anytime!

An underrated masterpiece is Minish Cap though, love that game a lot as well :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. TheVeryCleverName

Ratings:
    +7
    I never played Minish Cap but I do have remasters of Wind Waker and Majora's Mask. But out of all three Wind Waker was probably the most fun.
  8. TheVeryCleverName

Ratings:
    +7
    Aw man, I hope you get more money soon!
  9. TheMrBlock5

TheMrBlock5 Regular Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +16
    My favorite LOZ game is Breath of the Wild. The game just looks great!
  10. Darkman64

Darkman64 Punerator Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,116
    I really love Majora's Mask and Minish Cap, both games are fantastic and I can play them over again and still remember a lot after all these years.
    Wind Waker is another game I really like, but my only complaint with that game is the long distances in sailing to the next island/islands.
    I've seen others play BOTW and I really want to play it too, it's a very beautiful and well-made game. I can't wait for the sequel to be released!