F1 2017

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Duip, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Duip

Duip Talk of the Town Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +55
    [​IMG]
    If you have the game I wanna hear your thoughts about it. I personally think it has good improvements comparing to F1 2016, especially in Career Mode. But still most of the players are nasty and cannot respect others :---)
    So yeah would be nice to find someone to play with who wouldn't RAM ME INTO THE WALL ON THE FIRST CORNER!1!!1

If you have the game on PC hit me up!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  2. DutchKinq

DutchKinq Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +363
    I have the game and I just love it!
    There are a lot of possibilities such as Career mode, time trials and Challenges.
    It's a very complicated game though, you'll need to practice a lot to play with all the assists off, I use all the assists since I don't have it for that long.
    But I surely recommend it!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Duip

Ratings:
    +55
    I've played the game over 150 hours now and I still use most of the assists. And automatic gearbox, it's just too difficult for me to focus on driving and shifting gears at the same time :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. ReaktorPlays

ReaktorPlays Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +442
    I remember having fun with the older games and I haven't bought 2017 yet ._. Lemme see what others write and then I'll deicde xd
    (and assists off!!!)
  5. XDarkSh4dowsX

XDarkSh4dowsX Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +96
    I don't own it but I might buy it just because of the graphics!
  6. Duip

Ratings:
    +55
    Buy it!!! Trust me it's better than all the previous games!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. nik9094

nik9094 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    I tag @Errnie because F1

Don't have the game but does look nice indeed!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Paeg

Paeg TIMV Sentinel

Ratings:
    +470
    I'm a fresh F1 junkie, in short, addicted the sport. Sadly, I haven't got the space or performance to run such a game on my laptop. One day though, I'd like to try the 2017 version.

Man I hope Marcus Ericsson gets a better contract next season, keep the only Swedish driver going please <3
  9. Conga_

Conga_ _ Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,384
    :eek: other people like F1??? i have 90 hours on this game so far (conga97 steam) and its really really good. i play as McLaren in career (100 AI with no assists apart from ABS) and i love the R&D tree. as you would expect, my whole first season was purely engine and durability upgrades xD i need to get some dank photos for my steam profile but they really enhanced this game compared to 2016 which i also own
  10. AlpakaWhacker

AlpakaWhacker The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +387
    It's probably the best game so far however I wish it had more content - One year they'll do just that years content, the next year they'll throw in some classic cars, the next years they'll throw in different tracks. What I would absolutely love is all the tracks and cars from the current year and then a good selections of other tracks of old. At least this year they threw in the Short versions of Silverstone, Suzuka and Bahrain - I liked that addition, something a little different but I just want more :p

Also experienced quite a few bugs while playing. The most common being, wing gets damaged or completely broken, I go in to the pits, pit crew changes tyres but doesn't replace the broken wing despite it being set so they do replace it.

Overall still a fun and enjoyable game and I definitely play too much of it :p
  11. Duip

Ratings:
    +55
    I think Sauber is Ericssons only chance right now. :d He's a decent driver but sauber has been just awful this year