[Discussion] Upcoming 'Hide and Seek gets some love' update

Discussion in 'Hide and Seek' started by b0xx3r, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarseZ

LarseZ Famous

Ratings:
    +79
    I thought an option to turn of the visibility of your own block would be nice. Since it looks like someone's following you right now and it makes some jumps more difficult or impossible.
  2. canacona

canacona V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +616
    I support this. The block may prevent you from looking down, sometimes block your vision or even make you lag.

@JollyajaX @b0xx3r
  3. b0xx3r

b0xx3r Ed the Social Panda Hive Owner

Ratings:
    +19,489
    They sure can! We would love some new maps :)
  4. JollyajaX

JollyajaX Code Monkey/Pixel Pusher Hive Owner

Ratings:
    +13,220
    This is possible! I'm not sure quite how without abusing the servers packet sending abilities - but I'm sure I can think of something :)
  5. canacona

canacona V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +616
    In DR, you can make other people invisible (or transparent), I think you can do the same thing with the nearest block to you in HnS.

Or you could try using a command but I don't know a way to make it invisible only for you
  6. JollyajaX

JollyajaX Code Monkey/Pixel Pusher Hive Owner

Ratings:
    +13,220
    Unless you can show me how that is a thing, I can't look into it :( See if you can work out how (if how) then I can sort that.
  7. pokemom

pokemom Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +118
    Since I have no idea how to answer the visible/invisible block at the feet issue, can I ask instead about the possibility of having the block over the head? Yes, it was strange when looking/moving up, and I wouldn't want it back on the head again, but is it possible to have an option to toggle it to appear over the head or at the feet?

All that said, I am kind of getting used to it now and don't feel like I have someone following me. I do prefer it at the feet to on my head.
  8. scrubzei

scrubzei Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +70
    The block at your feet sometimes prevents you from hitting seekers when you're jumping up and down for crits. Only making the block invisible might not fix that.
  9. xkitters

xkitters Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +40
    (Apologies i haven't read the whole thread but i have some suggestions below)

• Make the time between being killed as a hider and becoming a seeker much short, it's very frustrating having to stand around for a long amount of time and not being able to do anything - especially if you die more than once a game!
    • I'm not sure cause i haven't played that much but how do you get gems on this? I've never received any from this game despite either getting the most kills, hiding the longest, being last to hide etc.. that would encourage me to play a bit more
    • Be able to see other hiders when you are a hider - think this could be beneficial when deciding where to hide
    I love Hide and seek and i'm really happy that it is getting some much deserved love - really excited ;)
  10. canacona

canacona V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +616
    Seeing other hidden (solid) hiders would make people learn the secret hiding places, ruining the games for good people... so I don't suggest that
  11. VasilisGR

VasilisGR Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +6
    I have a suggestion. All hiders sould be invisible in the first 30 seconds so the seekers and the other players can't see them where they are hiding!
  12. PrincessJoJoXoX

PrincessJoJoXoX Talk of the Town Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +328
    So like I'm living for the "Space" map! It's literally a club up in here ;D Got GIANT zombies dancing on poles & everything c;

IMG_1517.GIF
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Konings1991

Konings1991 Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +41
    lol
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List