Difference Between Jitter Clicking & ButterFly Clicking?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by nixisawesome, Dec 3, 2016.

1. nixisawesome

nixisawesome Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +75
    So there is a difference in this jitter clicking is slower than butterfly clicking but its how you position your finger

Jittering you hold your mouse normally and just click fast while pointing your finger down

Butterfly clicking you do the exact same thing but you point your finger more vertically and still be able to hold the mouse in one hand.

Normal Clicking CPS: (Average Person): 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 Clicks Per Second
    Jitter Clicking CPS: (Average Person): 10, 11, 12, 13 14, 15 Clicks Per Second
    ButterFly Clicking CPS: (Average Person): 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 or 20 Clicks Per Second

Normal Clicking CPS: (Me) 12.78 Clicks Per Second
    Jitter Clicking CPS: (Me) 18.98 or 19 Clicks Per Second
    ButterFly Clicking CPS: (Me) 26.54 Clicks Per Second

My Tryhard Clicks Per Second:

Normal Clicking CPS: (Me) 15.42
    Jitter Clicking CPS: (Me) 22 Clicks Per Second
    ButterFly Clicking CPS: (Me) 32.34 Clicks Per Second

By the way i don't use macros or anything but i've got the Razor Deathadder 2013 World Of Tanks Roll Out Mouse so yeah thats why i can jitter or butterfly click quicker than most people

and guys I checked my cps on the kohi click test website so you can search it up if you like! :D
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. RoadEnthusiast

RoadEnthusiast V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,752
    What even is Butterfly clicking

I've never heard of it
  3. MTMaster

MTMaster V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,061
    Lol I usually have 5 or 6 cps but I have no clue how to jitter or butterfly so yea.......
  4. ImAGoodError

ImAGoodError Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +591
    Clicking with two fingers on one mouse button. It gives illegitimate clicks, making it unfair.
  5. Shadowphax

Shadowphax Night Owl Moderator

Ratings:
    +5,551
    First of all, why is it considered illegitimate if it's something that can be done without any type of modification? Second of all, it's not really unfair if it's something anyone can do (assuming he/she has a normal hand). Lmao

Anyway, for me, I have my own personal way of jittering in that I put all of the weight onto my index finger when pushing down on my mouse by lifting my hand off of it and vibrating my wrist. Traditional jittering doesn't quite work for me since I keep my mouse up on my desk (rather than a lower slide-out plane or something). It's just what I'm used to. I haven't really tried to butterfly click though. I get 9-11 CPS in my index finger and 10-11 CPS in my middle finger. I could potentially get about 20 CPS, but I believe that would cause the loss of hit accuracy. Fast CPS is useless if you can't direct it at your target.

For anyone looking for a tip, don't try to click faster if you lose your aim. In the end, your aim is what will determine the fight.
  6. OggyFoxy

OggyFoxy V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,053
    I cant understand how people have more than 10cps like idk weird aliens xD
  7. Mistylock

Mistylock The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,237
    What mouse do you use o.o (Hoping it's left handed o.o)
  8. Mudchip

Mudchip V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,817
  9. Crumpet

Crumpet The Bees Knees Gold Member

Ratings:
    +3,034
    ive never had above 8 cps but i can still kill people lol it doesnt make a huge difference
  10. Vaneskah

Vaneskah V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +6,554
    I need to step up my cps game, man. Damn. I'm pretty decent with pvp now I can only imagine if I really put effort xD
  11. Mistylock

Mistylock The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,237
    I am officially stupid. thanks though o/
  12. Razenger

Razenger V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,092
    Nah, happens sometimes to all of us when we missread fhe threads don't worry :p
  13. Mudchip

Mudchip V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,817
    Don't worry, I've misread threads and replied twice in the past 3 days so xD
  14. Bismark

Bismark a class guy with class glasses Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,787
    It would be great if we could stop arguing here, calling minecraft a 'Children's game' really doesn't help anything. You might have not meant it, but it comes across as offensive.

Thanks lads.
  15. Kuretix

Kuretix V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,267
    This is inhuman ... I highly doubt that you can really pull this off ... I started Jitterclicking back in 2012 when it came into the soup-community and I've never heard nor seen anything like these numbers ... The highest clickspeed I've ever seen 100% legit was freakysinan butterflying with 24 CPS and he got autobanned by Badlion for that and you sometimes you even get autobanned with a lower one! As Kohi and Badlion merged and you get autobanned on Badlion if you'd pull off 32 CPS I can simply state that I call this out to be fake xD

[​IMG]

(For anyone who can't quite imagine what Jitterclicking looks like: )
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016