Did you have another home before the Hive?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by CrimsonicStorm, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Famous

Ratings:
    +48
    My first home was Super Gaming, and MC Infected, until they shut down a few months ago :(
    R.I.P. favorite server
    Then I floated around and now I finally call Hive my home
  2. w101dude

w101dude NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    Yooo, same here. I've been trying to find leads on whether or not some people on that server can still be contacted up to this day. Had a lot of good memories on PureDynastyGaming, wish I could've said a proper goodbye.
    It had a little revival a while back, but it shut down again. A shame.
  3. Dean_Llywelyn

Dean_Llywelyn Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +432
    Shadowblockz was my home town server also had kitpvp and creative. but general jist ex became mod turned all mods against me made the whole server hostile and my friends all turned their backs on me. shortly after alienating everyone they ran into money troubles and the server shut down.
  4. NebelungCat

NebelungCat Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +295
    Hive is my main home when it comes to Minecraft servers. The only other home I can think of having before fully making Hive my main home was Mineplex. Even so, I don't really play on it as much anymore.
  5. wntr

wntr Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +21
    [​IMG]
    my first home
  6. Matqx

Matqx NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Uhh, I mean HiveMC is a good server when it comes to minigames but I'd say I like Minehut more, this is probably because I'm a moderator but Hive is like my 2nd home :O
  7. Zephis

Zephis Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +47
    my true first minecraft home was pika network or pika craft :( i joined the creative server many many years ago back in my ancient times. I was such a young boy exposed to a cracked minecraft server with people that taught me many words while theyre like 18. My poor innocence was ruined but I spent months sitting and building in a creative server and i knew everyone and it was fun. and we had a tournament for the best builder and the winner would get a rank called King and i won with a plot i no longer have because so many resets :( pizzamc was the best admin and he got pooped on and left and came back and fired and left and banned and so much drama. thx for listening to my story about the place i loved but then left due to hackers in kit pvp when i began my hardcore professional pvp career in mc
  8. Mireiia

Mireiia Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +2
    My very first Multiplayer Minecraft server was in fact this one, The Hive. After that, I played on a server called "MineTime" all the time. It was my true home, at least I thought. A few months after, I found a server called "CreativeFun". That was my true home. I stayed dedicated to that server for a around 4 years (end 2014-beginning 2019). That server isn't my home anymore, because I didn't get that loyalty in return. I used to be a Moderator on there, and have never done anything wrong to the server. Sadly, a lot of people held a grudge against me for some reason and kept an eye on me for every second. I was close friends with the owner of the server too, but the server Co-Owner never really liked me as much. I was once added to a Discord server with all the ex staff, and they started trashtalking all the staff on that server. I never said a word about them, though. Sadly, only because I was "involved" in that Discord server (I joined that exact day and had no idea what was going on), I got banned from that server. I got banned from everything. I am now seen as the "bad guy" on that server and it saddens me. Although, I have to admit, it was getting toxic. The people were not as nice as they used to be and that also saddened me. There was a lot of drama I somehow always got involved with, so now that I'm gone, I have to admit I am experiencing rest. My mind is finally peaceful. So at the moment, I'm going to try to make The Hive my home again.
  9. Heccin

Heccin Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +106
    Yes, I did, actually!

Sort of a story.

So, I first got Minecraft when I was about ten, and my mom and dad were a little worried about the online play feature, which I didn’t understand but couldn’t dispute.

I went for about six months in single player, and then got bored, so logged in to the only Minecraft server I was aware of - Mineplex.

With all due respect to them, I’m happy I discovered the Hive after looking up ‘good minecraft servers for skywar’

And after about a year of Mineplex-ing, I finally discovered the Hive.

As a bottom note, thank goodness I did!
  10. Yachiyl

Yachiyl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +282
    Badlion (never forget), closed down in July of... last year? I lost track of time after it... I started drinking so much honey to deal with the stress and threw my life away... I'm homeless now, sure Hive got me through a lot but I just want to tell you something; Life is harsh, never think it's gonna be okay cause it's gonna get worse...

Nah but seriously, Badlion was my home and I'll never have another one, forever just a kiddo in the streets...
  11. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +1,157
    Hive was my very first Minecraft server, I remember the first time I joined I probably joined with some forbidden mods and didn’t even abuse that because I was so young and innocent, I didn’t even know or think of that (lmao good old times). I guess Hive was always that “home” server, even though this is the server where I met my first friend group that ended up messing me up (mistakes were made on both sides, mostly on my side I think). I stuck with Hypixel for a while, but that didn’t work out and destroyed me too, but when I retreated to Hive again I met some of the most wonderful people that I might ever meet. Hive helped me grow a lot, I don’t want to have any regrets about how everything turned out. owo
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  12. RWJP

RWJP V.I.BEE VIP

Ratings:
    +8,047
    My first home was FyreUK. I started out as a regular donor there, worked my way up through the ranks, took part in some of the best timelapses we ever did, and eventually ended up as a moderator/website admin there. I then moved on to Team Vareide for a while and then moved to the Hive
  13. xKillers

xKillers Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +81
    Hello! My first home was a server called Snapcraft I grew old of the server. The server had many problems that the owner didn't fix and he likes to use bots to boost the player count :eek: But now I am banned on there for a thing I didn't even commit, but it is cool I love the Hive too much to go back to Snapcraft.
  14. Shrya

Shrya NewBee

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow, that's a nice picture of Saber if that's Saber :)
  15. Predon

Predon The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,489
    Eximius Gaming was one of the servers I played on most before the Hive! Played UHC for days.. had a good time!
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  16. Hartleyy

Hartleyy Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +110
    Hive was truly my main home but at the same time, I was on the ItsJerryandHarry server a lot. The community then became way too toxic for me so I decided that I didn't want to be around people like that and left.
  17. Breeeze

Breeeze a slight wind Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,439
    My first main home was Partyzone. I played the gamemode "murder" (TIMV, but no PvP), roleplayed and built on the creative server. It was a blast! Sadly there are few players still active. But I keep checking it once in a while to see if some old players are still active. Fun fact: One of my closest friends on that server told me to listen to Hamilton, so I did, and then my obsession with musical theatre began...
  18. Zyons

Zyons Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +106
    One of the first servers I joined was Hypixel back in 2013. Spent a few months there, then I found
    other servers which were popular at that time, Badlion, Mineplex and Cubecraft. Had a lot of fun playing their minigames and just enjoying them! I remember seeing old HiveSG videos back in 2016, but never really bothered to check the server. In early 2017, I finally checked out The Hive. I gradually lost interest in Hypixel, my main home at the time, and over time gained interest in Hive. Nowadays, I mostly play Hive for its fantastic community and minigames, but I still hop onto Hypixel every now and then to see how it's doing.
  19. IntelCoreDuo

IntelCoreDuo NewBee

Ratings:
    +2
    Aww man, the memories u just gave me :(. I used to play ALOT on this server called "MafiaCraft". It was an small factions server with like max 50 players, it was so fun, i knew everyone there and we would always share things about our days and all that kind of nice stuff. Then out of nowhere one day the owner of the server just closed it and told everyone that it will be back within couple months. It's been 5 years now :(. The last couple months i've been grinding bedwars on hive, and i love it!
  20. ThatOneWolfe

ThatOneWolfe Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +69
    The first ever community that I got into was a server called HometownMC, I joined 4 - 5 years ago, and it is still my home, I play on it every day, and its ironic since its called Hometown, and it was my first ever server that I considered as my home :)