Did you have another home before the Hive?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by CrimsonicStorm, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Skeino

Skeino V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,571
    I always used to play on this survival server when I first got minecraft but then I guess I would count Multicube as my home but now it is closing.
  2. schatzi24

schatzi24 German Ex-Senior Mod

Ratings:
    +9,580
    Edited. c:
  3. KamiAhiro

KamiAhiro The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,566
    Hive is and was my first Minecraft Home :)
  4. 6ixLam

6ixLam V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,004
    Always kept coming back to the Hive. For me, no other server has the same experience as Hive does. #TheOnlyHome5Me <3
  5. lilytoast

lilytoast Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +483
    mcorigins was my first home i guess then i slowly moved to the hive

i guess why i moved was because they had this whole creative plot owner reset then some guy stole my secondary plot and my friend's plot and my plot got griefed the other one got cleared then my plot got cleared so yeah i hate his guts

one day i was in factions and he ended up joining the faction i was in and we were at spawn on our way to find new land then i was like "hey can we wait a minute" when we were in the war zone. i left the faction and went berserk on him "k thats better"
  6. Quiet

Quiet Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,907
    I started on a server called Sr-Sg, (Savage Realms Survival Games), It's still my favourite server, but the owner got a kid, and didnt have time to run the server anymore, I'm still praying that the server will get back up because i loved the community and its on that server i went from being an absolute retard at this game to become somewhat decent.
    Donated for "Emperor" (The highest rank $200) (idek why)

After Sr-Sg, me and all of my friends had nothing to do because our favourite server shut down, Therefore most of us started playing on Hypixel. I got pretty into hypixel, mostly playing Quakecraft, and Blitz Survival games.
    Donated for MVP+ on Hypixel too. ;)

After Hypixel i became very interested in Building, so i played a ton on a server called Sunfury Creative, the community were hilarious and i had a great time on there, i came the second highest rank before acually being able to join the buildteam itself and it was amazing seeing the progress in my building skills while playing on that server, i've started that server as a decent builder, and ended that server as a "Imo" good builder.

Donated VIP+ on that server $20 i think.

I've also always played on my friends servers troughout my whole minecraft lyf, and donated to some of the servers to try help them out. ;)

But, Ever since i played on Srsg i've always, ALWAYS loved Hive :) when i raged in the other servers i always went on hive and raged even more. ;) So #HyfLyf4life98

~ya boi Quiet
  7. The_BloodHound

The_BloodHound V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,711
    I once had a "home" called Epic Minecraft which had 200 players around-the-clock but started dying down. When the server only had 5-10 people online on average, the server owner never came on and decided to sell the server. By that time, the server got really boring even though I had a rank. Now my new home is the where I'm staff. It's called MCMagic. I'm now considering the Hive my new "home" because of the nice splegg community and all the teams I've created when playing! (MCMagic is still my home and always will be. I guess I'll have 2 "homes.")
  8. Martynyukars

Martynyukars The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +809
    Singleplayer! I know it's not a server!
  9. TimeTraveler

TimeTraveler V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,814
    There was an old server that I used to go on called LevelupMC, closed a while back but it had SG. After that I moved onto the hive.
  10. ItsNuclearrYT

ItsNuclearrYT Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +139
    The first server I played on was a server called DreamCraft. I loved that server, I made so many good friends. After a while I deleted the IP and when I wanted to come back, I forgot the IP:(.

After DreamCraft I joined a server called Mintime. Minetime was my home for almost 2 years. I still play it cause its a lot of fun.

DreamCraft will always be my home.
  11. Clabeliya

Clabeliya The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +938
    MINETIME? That's where I come from! c:
  12. ItsNuclearrYT

ItsNuclearrYT Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +139

YES!!! Wanna meet me on that server? Cause MINETIME RULES

Whats your IGN? Hope to see ya there.

PS: My IGN is ItsDqmon
  13. Clabeliya

Clabeliya The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +938
    Mine is clairevbear o3o
  14. luckyloops555

luckyloops555 Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +469
    My previous home was SauceVille ;-;

Then it got blown up the day it closed.

So many memories
  15. Mjcat1n

Mjcat1n Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +8
    My home has always been Mineplex, but I'm not saying that it's a better network. In fact, that answer is completely biased considering I am a staff member there, and have been for almost 7 months. Now, I don't intend on provoking any hate here; I'm just contributing to a healthy discussion. I enjoy being involved in multiple communities, just because I enjoy meeting new people and watching as everything and everyone grows. It's a fantastic experience. Hive, from what I have seen so far, has a fantastic community full of like-minded people filled with all kinds of potential, and I don't blame any of you one bit for choosing Hive as your home.
  16. Manu11299

Manu11299 Pixel Artist Creeper

Ratings:
    +347
    I don't think that we'd go around just hating people for preferring other rival servers or being staff on them. Of all the forumers I've met in my stay here, none of them would do that. I myself also play on mineplex and other rival minigame servers every now and then, mainly because they have different game modes, and I can't play the same thing over and over again.
  17. TommyZbRo

TommyZbRo Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +141
    Addexio's server c:
  18. MichaelFTW

MichaelFTW Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +957
    Where I live is my first home.
  19. Fantasias

Fantasias Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +31
    Yes, Deadlox's server. In 2012 when he created his own for the first time. It's destroyed now because my friend Hellwind909 didn't get credited for his work. I miss the server. I used to be very active there as an V.I.P
    I chilled out with Baki and Brice (GoldSolace) and Monkey. I remember that I recieved 6 cakes by Brice while I was AFK... *Blush*
    Also, once upon a time, Bodil40 was building a Snowman in Deadlox's, I was there.
    I can proof that I was there with this video:
    My Username was Ellen1262011.
    Guess what? I don't think you can believe this, but I trolled the Troll Master (Bodil40)
    just by pretendiing I was AFK! I can proof that because it show in the video! Hehe.
    ^ Just something extra that I wanted to share with you guys. I want to feel special :3
  20. Craves

Craves Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +736
    I saw BajanCanadian play the hive. I wanted to play on it. I hated Bajan because he is just another unexpierienced SG player who can easily be taken down. So than I stoped watching him and just tried my best on the hive and soon to become top 100 until I quit SG for 1 year and than I am now super rusty and cant kill anyone in SG.