CSGO Opinions

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by ToqetherAlone, Jan 17, 2019.

1. ToqetherAlone

ToqetherAlone Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +8
    So, my big brother got CSGO on his gaming pc. And he told me to get it because it's really good etc, and idk if I will enjoy it. So I want people have played/watched the game tell me what they think of it and is it worth getting.
  2. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,177
    It’s currently free.
  3. SenpaiSassy

SenpaiSassy Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +161
    Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) has its pros & its cons!

I currently Do Own CSGO - The Paid version. I don't recommend getting the free version as it gives the game a bad reputation, due to the amount of hackers that play. Where as within the Paid Version you're "Trusted". So you're less likely to be placed with hackers (You get the odd one every 10 games.) If a hacker is in the Trusted match, they will be spotted by their Anti-Hack system (Overwatch) and VAC banned, which is equivalent to a Permanent ban! I've owned this game a for quiet a while now and I do have to say, you can loose your temper at it very, very easy, due to how the hit boxes as well as the weapon sprays work.

Another thing about CSGO, is gambling - Owning CSGO you can earn cases for playing / winning matches - Which is kind of cool! I know right, but you have to purchase a key and fair enough, sometimes it is worth it, sometimes it is not! Within cases there are items worth $0.25 - $1000's of dollars, its completely random and yeah. CSGO Case opening is very addicted I watched a friend spend £1000's... On cases alone.

Overall, If you know you can control your anger & gambling, then yes I do suggest getting the Paid version of CSGO!

If you ever want to play, know anything else or anything at all feel free to message me! :D
  4. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,177
    Wait I’m curious about this “trusted” system you mentioned. I got Cs:go after it became free and have been having issues with hackers (literally half of your team and the enemy team being hackers), so my question is if there is a way to get this “trusted” thing as someone who got the game for free?
  5. SenpaiSassy

Ratings:
    +161
    Trusted, you earned by playing multiple games and reaching the rank of 21, while having steam auth application on your mobile device (being logged in of course) for more then 7 days.

However Valve decided to change this to you having to purchase Prime. I believe if you open your CSGO - you click the play button. There should be something in the middle of the page "Prime Factor" or something along them lines. Sadly it costs £11.99 - $15.55. It is a fairly steep price! But it is really worth it in the long run. I assure you that...

Need anymore questions let me know!

My Personal CSGO Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LilRiptide
  6. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,177
    Ah I see. thank you! ^-^
  7. SenpaiSassy

Ratings:
    +161
    You're very Welcome! My steam is there if you ever want to play a game!
  8. Intergaylactic

Intergaylactic Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +18
    It's free right now so there - of course - are hackers, glitchers, etc. However, it's very enjoyable with friends. There are rude people as there are everywhere, but I think it's a great game.

I got prime a few months ago without paying for it because I reached a certain rank (Not sure if this is still available).
    I played the free version beforehand and I think it was pretty okay as long as I didn't play Competetive.