1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Christmas time is here

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by Zlobaa, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Zlorian

Zlorian Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +41
    Hello bees, are Christmas sales every year? Because I would like to buy a rank and I dont know if I want to buy it now or wait for Christmas. And I would like to know your opinion, it is better to buy ULTIMANTE premium or EMERALD and over time upgrade it to do ULTIMATE?
  2. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    I don't think the Christmas sales are just yet, would suggest you wait until it's at least December.
  3. Juracan

Juracan Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I suggest you buy gold first (it's very low-priced) to get a taste of being a premium member if you already haven't.
    Then it's up to you whether you want to spend 80€ at once (if you're sure of it), or if you choose to spend 60€ at emerald and upgrade later. It is cheaper to buy ultimate instantly, but some people seem to just stick with emerald c:
  4. Shadowphax

Shadowphax Night Owl Moderator

Ratings:
    +5,545
    Keep an eye out for announcements on the home page. That’s where a sale announcement will be posted. They usually host sales around the holidays, but I can’t say for sure they will.
  5. Fiba1

Fiba1 The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +828
    Just wanted to add to this, that it's likely the upgrade pack from emerald to ultimate will not be on sale, as it wasn't last year, so do keep that in mind :p
    Also there is usually a sale every year, my guess is it'll start some time in the middle of next month. (but don't take my word for it) like @Shadowphax said, just keep an eye out for any announcements about it :)
  6. captainsnake

captainsnake Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +519
    I would go for ultimate, the extra vote is nice, emerald is just like gold/diamond but permanent, ultimate is the only one with much of an improvement.
  7. Fiba1

Fiba1 The Bees Knees Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +828
    black Friday sale is live on the store ^