Childhood game

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Darkman64, Sep 28, 2017.

1. ReaktorPlays

ReaktorPlays Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +442
    Oh yes I remember playing these games so much :)

That and Wipeout (a series of 'futuristic' racing games with incredible fast crafts) were my childhood games and I still find myself playing them sometimes xd
  2. garageagle

garageagle The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,463
    The first game that I played was Domino Dash :p
  3. _Stell

_Stell Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +545
    I played TONS of mario kart on my wii with my sister and parents even though I was quite young. Also, I got a nexus tablet in like 2012 I think and I remember playing virtual villagers 2 and 3 lol. Then shortly after that I got addicted to minecraft so...
  4. XDarkSh4dowsX

XDarkSh4dowsX Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +96
    I always used to be addicted to this game called Sly Cooper, Ahh just thinking about it brings back so many memories!

Attached Files:

5. Darkman64

Darkman64 Punerator Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,278
    Same! I love sly cooper.
  6. Owej

Owej Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +108
    One of my favorite games/series of games has to be Zelda. I loved playing these games when I was younger on my old GameCube. My first being the Ocerina Of Time, but my favorite will always be Wind Waker. These games made my childhood and feel like I could easily go back and play them again :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Minti

Minti Mintirator! Moderator

Ratings:
    +7,322
    Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1 with my brother!! My favourite was Crash Team Racing :D
    My brother has a PS4 now and he bought the remade Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and I've already beaten the first game, brought back so many memories!

Also loved Mario Kart. I really liked racing games haha
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Darkman64

Darkman64 Punerator Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,278
    Oml I was the same! I also played a lot of Burnout 3 when I was a kid.

What was so enjoyable was to ram into the cars while racing and when you had specific missions where you literally had to cause as much damage as possible to your environment. But I also played a lot of Need for Speed games on PC.
  9. Houdanny

Houdanny Ex-Senior Moderator VIP

Ratings:
    +2,032
    I've played so many games since i was a child, and it's hard to remember my favourites. I think the games i spent the most amount of time playing would have to be Harry Potter and the philosophers stone: pc game (i spent hoursssss replaying this), crash team racing on the ps1 and Super Mario Sunshine on the gamecube. But there's honestly so many games i've played, it was hard to pick these ones, but they're the ones i've had the fondest memories of :>
  10. Farawen

Farawen Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +10
    Rayman will be always be the hero of my childhood.

I was lucky enough to be able play lots of the best games back then and they were all a huge blast but the Rayman series marked me beyond words. Rayman 1/2/3 are equally transcendent in my eyes and it would hurt me to have to pick a favorite one. Nonetheless I can’t deny the special place Rayman 2 in particular has in my heart, I still get emotional recalling the memories.

Those masterpieces are so precious to me that I brought them in my new place when I moved out for my studies (along with Rayman Origins which I deemed worthy of joining 1/2/3 with me xD).

I’ll still mention Crash Bandicoot and Spyro as they were amazing games, but I’ll never dare to compare anything to Rayman. <3
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  11. Evolox

Evolox The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,559
    I never got any wii or Xbox or PlayStation or Nintendo, only cus my mom said that my dad would play all the time.
    BUT
    I did play Wizard 101, I still kinda play it cus it's so flipping good.
  12. OhFluffy

OhFluffy The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,537
    Crash Bandicoot all the way! <3
  13. Baeita

Baeita Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +49
    Mario Kart boyo's, I'm still a fetus so I'm still in my childhood anyway
  14. Karishim

Karishim Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +736
    Wii, Nintendo 3 ds games, and Wizard 101
    Both were played when I was younger.
  15. Savannaah

Savannaah Famous

Ratings:
    +302
    Does anyone here know the game "Hamsterball" for the computer? I doubt that you can even call it a proper game, but as a child I loved it so much and played it way too often. After all it was my first computer game and I was very proud of myself for finishing the harder levels. After that I slowly started to switch to Nintendo games and eventually became a huge fan of the video game console "Wii". Somewhere around that time I also made myself familiar with the Sims, some browser and (lovely) horse games.

Oh and at some point of my preteen life I discovered Minecraft and voilà, I'm still here!
  16. IAmTheToaster

IAmTheToaster V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,368
    The first game I remember playing a lot and one that I beat was Ape Escape 2.
    Other than that I also played a lot of Sonic games, and I used to play Spyro and such.
    If it counts I used to play GTA 4 in the 4th grade all the time as well as that one King Kong game if anyone knows what I'm talking about. It's based off of the movie from like 2005.
  17. Varsel

Varsel V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,126
    Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet & Clank was probably the games I used most time on. Also, when I had a social life me and some friends played [​IMG] (played a lot more when I was younger, though these games I remember best)
  18. Slif

Slif V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,940
    My childhood game would probably be the original Doom on ps1. Thinking back i can't believe that this game would actually scare me xd
    images (2).jpg
  19. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,757
    Oh my gosh, so much (DSi and Wii). Zelda, Monkey Ball (loved this one!), Harvest Moon, Runescape, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart (I used to spend a good 4 hours with my sister on ONE MAP driving backwards to not finish the game. We made a whole RP out of it xD), and watching my parents play the original MW games.
  20. Chilatte

Chilatte Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +280
    oh bOI a lot of games were part of my childhood i've been stuck in the nintendo fandom since i was 6
    i'm 13 now oops
    i loved the smash bros games the most, esp brawl which i've been playing for a very long time!! i still play it, even though i play sm4sh too haha. i've never used a gamecube controller for smash tho so i'm not great when it comes to competitive smash,,
    also the animal crossing games, i have wild world + let's go to the city (city folk). i haven't touched them in months but,, i'll get back to them one day

i really want new leaf hhh
    oh! also the professor layton games, puzzles are fun to solve and the plotline of the layton games are really well written imo
    and let's not forget the zelda games ! i've only played the ones on the dsi (i.e: spirit tracks + phantom hourglass), and they're very fun. plus i love the art style and toon link lol
    kirby the cute pink puffball is also one of my favs (i really liked kirby's epic yarn)
    and ofc mario because mario (super mario galaxy was awesome)
    as for pokemon, i've never had a gameboy, so i never had the original games, but i first played heartgold on the dsi (and then i got myself pearl + diamond and white). and the pokemon mystery dungeon games (eSPECIALLY EXPLORERS OF TIME) are the best!!

i still play these games i'm such a nerd
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List