Sploop Castle

Discussion in 'Map Submission' started by Mcoolpiebro, Jan 14, 2017.

?

Add it?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Yes (with changes)

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. No (give reason Please)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mcool

Mcool Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +799
    Hello Bees! I have created this map with the SPL_Template and the entire thing is hollow! Enjoy! 2017-01-14_14.36.41.png

Please leave a like on this post, and gimme your feedback.

Please please please! If you want changes, please say them.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  2. kwirky

kwirky V.I.BEE Team Nectar Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +4,440
    Looks nice - the block variation on the ground doesn't make that much sense to me - I would prefer depth, such as gentle terrain.
  3. supermassimo

supermassimo Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +68
    this is a great idea and i believe with some work it could be an awesome map, first of all as kwirky said random colors in the ground doesnt look that good, you could try maybe some patterns or just a flat color with some details, anything but random blocks.
    other thing is to add more levels, more depth and not just plataforms but change the ground too, maybe making some areas be higher than others, and stuff like that.
    The castle could do some work with colors, maybe some borders of other color or fancy patterns. dont make it too crazy though.

with these changes im sure it will improve a lot, and if you need some help or inspiration you can play some sploop games and pay attention to the gameplay features of the maps. good luck! im sure you can build a great map :D