Hide and Seek Caribbean - [100% done]

Discussion in 'Map Submission' started by mongogamer, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Konings1991

Konings1991 Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +41
    3 minutes is way to less. A pro seeker (someone who keeps on running and only stops to kill a block) should have at Max 1 min left at the end of the game. I prefer 30 seconds tho. 3 mins would make a fast win map especially if that time is based on a average seeker.
  2. Mongo_gamer

Mongo_gamer The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +872
    Wow that's an old quote you chose there. In the meantime I did some testing with around 7 very good players and the results were balanced. See the previous page for more information.
  3. Konings1991

Konings1991 Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +41
    You can do it alone. You only have to count the delay for killing a hider. Because you must keep in mind that someone who knows the map. Runs through it like a maniac and only stops to kill. So you plan a route on how to see every spot. Then you run the whole thing. And at the end you count the delay time for killing around lets say 20 times. Meaby at a few seconds just bc you can and when that total time is around 04:30. Its perfect. But that's my opinion. c:
  4. Mongo_gamer

Ratings:
    +872
    Time for a bump I guess.
  5. Mongo_gamer

Ratings:
    +872
    Last bump. If there is no interest in this project anymore I will silently let it fade away now.