1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Cant join the Server's discord server

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by Kailver, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Kailver

Kailver NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    I needed help for an issue so I wanted to try to go on the HiveMC discord server but when I try to do /login discord in-game or /login, it takes me to an error message saying "We're verbee sorry, but something went terribee wrong" or "You need to be logged in to view this page type "/login" on thehivemc.com"

But I don't see how I am meant to log in if it just takes me to the same page and it tells me that I have to be logged in to view this page when I am clearly trying to login. I went onto the HiveMC website and logged in on there but it keeps happening and I don't know why.

Side note: The reason I was trying to get onto the server discord was because I am having an issue whenever I try to play a PVP based gamemode. I am always getting kicked for Cheating/Unfair Advantages even though I'm using Badlion Client 1.8.9.
  2. 02G

02G Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello there!

You might be getting the "We're verbee sorry, but something went terribee wrong" error message because you already have the discord app open.

Hope that helps you. :D
  3. Electrocute4u

Electrocute4u V.I.BEE Gold Member

Ratings:
    +9,442
    Do you use a VPN? if so, turn that off first, before trying to access the login page, then try again.
    The issue with the login can vary but usually has been because the user has had a VPN running in the background.
    If that is not the case, you should Contact the Forum Administrator for further help.
  4. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +448
    I got that when I tried to log in but I wasn't signed in on browser. Try that?
  5. bunny119

bunny119 Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Hello! HiveMC actually has two different discords, One made by TnTDragon, which you join you can click right here https://discord.gg/HKQf4GP and the official one which you can find by going here https://discord.gg/hive . To link your minecraft account to Hive's official discord, Try /login discord . If you get an error the best thing you can do is try to restart your minecraft or re-log onto The Hive. Make sure you are logged in on discord and the Hive's website, and make sure you are using your regular account you want to link when you attempt to link it through Hive. Hope this works for you! :)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List