1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Network can not join from iran ip

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by deadpoolms, Aug 21, 2019.

1. deadpoolms

deadpoolms NewBee

Ratings:
    +2
    I can not join to server from my country why ? is this filtering or sanctions or somethings else ……

please check this out

I can not play without VPN
    that is not punishment or …. I wanna play :(

(no connection when VPN is off )

I am gonna crazy please help me
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2019
  2. maatheww

maatheww Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey there!

It might be because your VPN connection is not supportable on this server. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me! You can also contact support for further instructions. Good luck!
  3. oscitare

oscitare ostrich Moderator

Ratings:
    +753
    Welcome to the forums, deadpoolms! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

What error do you receive when connecting from your IP? Despite it showing (no connection) in the corner when your client pings the server, you should still be able to click the Join Server button.

Also, the "Invalid session" error often can be fixed by restarting Minecraft and trying to join the server again. You didn't close the game when you switched to the VPN and likely couldn't log in since your VPN IP didn't match your original IP.

If you continue to have issues logging onto the server, please reply back describing what is happening! :)
  4. deadpoolms

deadpoolms NewBee

Ratings:
    +2
    Iran has filtering, and I have a long time VPN and using . this problem has already been new, including games Minecraft freefire and ….
    3 weeks ago france's mc servers was not filter and now is it
    I just wanna to know I should use VPN for ever ? it's make me slow and increasing my ping . I bought my account I can not waste my money . I have 500k point on hideandseek I can not ignore my try
    some times I think it's for Sanctions :(

when VPN is off hive server says no connection when VPN is on I can join but sometimes with bad ping !
    it's happened to some another servers :( I tried by my pc and laptop and 2 account the same error
    me and my sister playing Minecraft
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2019
  5. maatheww

maatheww Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hmm...

I am unfortunately unable to help you from here. I suggest contacting support. Here is the link. I hope your problem gets fixed! https://hivemc.com/support

P.S. If you can't find anything that helps your problem, please let a staff member know, they have more and better experience with these problems than me. : )