Calling Roblox Nerds

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by QueenAshlee, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Dean_Llywelyn

Dean_Llywelyn Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +432
    well yeah few restrictions on mods and servers used whatever mods they liked and there were alot of over 18 servers full of grown up stuff.i been playing since alpha so i seen the full life of minecraft lol. which i find kinda funny cause minecraft used to be quite dark full adults and teens and not for kids and now you cant even swear.
  2. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,757
    Fair enough, it isn't for everyone :D
  3. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,757
    Goodness, that's a long time. I only started playing 3 years ago I believe. Surprising that Markus Persson let it get that way though
  4. Dean_Llywelyn

Ratings:
    +432
    well he was making money didnt care until young kids started being the target market then he started crunching down on dark stuff.
  5. Caz

Caz Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +560
    would like to just say, some Minecraft servers (usually smaller ones) also moderate private messages. most popular plugin for that would be socialspy; it's more popular than you'd think.
  6. Dean_Llywelyn

Ratings:
    +432
    yeah i know i modded many servers and some of the private convos are hilarious XD was bit awkward when my ex was watching my private messages though.
  7. louise25

louise25 Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,116
    I play it with my brother good game
  8. SayHiToMc

SayHiToMc Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +142
    It's weird that if you play minecraft you probably play roblox. I feel the people that say roblox sucks secretly like roblox but hey it's a theory a Minecraft theory
  9. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,757
    Hehe, I kinda feel the same way about that xD. I mean, when I first started playing MC I thought Roblox was garbage - that is, until I started playing it. It isn't as good, but still really fun. Great theory!
  10. SayHiToMc

SayHiToMc Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +142
    Well i don't play roblox but it looks like a good game (Sorry roblox players (Wait why am i putting () in side of () anyway why would there be any roblox players on the hive forums) but i have a message)[​IMG] who wins in my opioin (i'll never be able to spell opinion. I need google) What do you think of coarse roblox wins? NOOO [​IMG] minecraft wins
  11. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,757
    Yep, I agree! The reason we have this thread is because the forums allow talk of "other games" in this area. Soo... Roblox it is then! Both are good, but of course I will always love MC the most.
  12. Pumpkinzzz

Pumpkinzzz The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +760
    I used to play Roblox about 3 years ago but I don't play it anymore.
  13. Chilatte

Chilatte Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +280
    i used to play roblox a few months ago, but mostly simulator games like rocitizens and rohigh lol
    i'm quite involved in the roleplay community, whether it's deviantart or on a game xD
    i don't play it much anymore because i haven't enjoyed it as much, and for me minecraft is more fun, but yeah lol
  14. Slif

Slif V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,940
    Wowow this is a tb i joined roblox 6 years ago and that was prob the only game i played. I asked my mom so many times for money so i could buy robux im shooK.
    Screenshot_2017-10-15-10-15-49-1.png cringe
  15. F4SH10N

F4SH10N Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +323
    Oh. Roblox. I have never played it. I don't ever want to play it. I don't even really like it, especially after having to deal with one user on the Internet who is strongly associated with the game.

But if you like it, I'm perfectly fine with that. Roblox is not my cup of tea.
  16. 197O

197O Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +16
    ROBLOX did not copy minecraft.. They were made pretty close to each other. I don't who has been telling you that but I have played roblox and minecraft since 2015. They are NOWHERE close to being rip-offs..
  17. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,757
    Definitely. When I started a couple of years ago on Roblox, I also heard rumors that it was just a cheap ripoff. I don't think it necessarily is, but I can see why others would think that.
  18. louise25

louise25 Famous Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,116
    it is not a knock off, both games are really fun
  19. QueenAshlee

QueenAshlee V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,757
    Definitely! I really do enjoy the kind of games Roblox produces, it gives a great range to explore and experiment with.