Bye guys :(

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself...' started by aj4sure125, Aug 17, 2014.

1. aj4sure125

aj4sure125 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +148
    Hello.

So I guess most of you has known me to be AJ, aj4sure125. I have really sad news. The time has come that I will be leaving hive forums and server too (maybe).

It's been great having a fun time on the server, forums, and teamspeak, knowing lots of you awesome people! :)

Sadly, I have been really distracted. My server that I own is what I have been focusing on a lot more now, plus, ever since I have been on other servers a lot more, I keep forgetting about having to join hive and check it's forums and all that.

I may still be on hive from time to time but only to see how is doing or if there are no other servers to play on.

I would like to give some thank you's to my great friends for letting hive be a great place for me to call, 'home'. :)

@Rvaj - Literally awesome dude I ever had as a friend, had some good times, testing maps, playing minigames, and helping out on your old team HOTH (Helpers Of The Hive, Which was shut down), but dude, if there is someone that smells, it's you. Lol.

@JollyajaX @b0xx3r and @Will - My favorites! The Jolly Ol Brits! Matt, you were an awesome hive coder, making hive literally more than amazing for me, for the community. And especially help from you during some times. Ed, you were the swaggiest panda I ever talked to (I know, Doesn't make sense), Thanks so much for your support and help, and for being the social panda on the hive. And Will, I don't have alot but you're sure a hard working staff manager, and I have a friend (@DagamergirlMC) who is a huge fan of you as you're already following her on instagram and has been seeing a lot of drawings from her. Lol. Wish I could talk to ya more, and thanks for liking my render on instagram :)

@clankstar - Don't have much to say about this hamster, except thanks for the 500 credits <3. Haha I do forgive you for calling me a 'Stupid Feature'. xD.

@UnexpectedTurn - My first mod I talked to on teamspeak! I really enjoyed the night with you while my girlfriend wasn't able to talk, it was really a fun night, I was really nervous when I started talking on Teamspeak, but now I like to be on teamspeak so much. But thanks for being a nice and friendly mod to talk to on teamspeak, giving me the guidelines and duties of a moderator :)

@Sophie McHugh - Congrats on being a Sr.Mod :). And you were one of my favorite staff I have been with <3. Literally wish I could talk to you on teamspeak. :(. But anyways Sophie good luck on the Sr Mob Job! *Hugs* :D.

@Jollyj3ssicA - I loved talking to you lots on teamspeak! Haha had lots of fun with you. I will still be on twitter if you want to keep in touch and talk to me. If you want to still have voice communication feel free to ask me for my skype :).

@Gibbo - Awesome job on being a hive moderator! And thanks for the subscribe on youtube! :). Hope we can talk more soon. But good luck on the future for the hive! :)

@iAmJulia200012 - I don't know ya too much but I wish you luck on hive mod. Thanks for the forum follow and continue to help players out on the hive forums and making really useful guides, since you got some sticked! :D

@nman76 - I don't have much to say but I did have fun testing the cowboys and indians map with you. I wish ya luck on hive mod dude. :)

@AnimeAnnemarie - I do like talking to you from time to time, and besides, you're a lovely artist :). Keep up the good work!

@RWJP - Being a really good and supportive hive Senior Mod. You deserved that Forum Admin Position. And whenever I need to contact a Senior Mod for something important I will be glad to contact you. Keep up the good work Ross :).

@PaulineHoran - No I didn't steal your cookies, lol. You are a kind, sweet hearted Sr Mod <3. I tried to put a gift on your ask.fm but it went to someone else's page -.-. Guess I was out of luck .-.

@acstconnor - Sad to see you demoted but thanks for having a really good conversation with me on teamspeak and joining my server! Feel free to hop back on my server if you ever need to chat with me :)

@AlpakaWhacker - Had some fun times with you on teamspeak :). Sad to see you leave hive admin team :(. Wish you luck on MCSG! :D

My mind went blank, so I will add more people here if possible.

Anyways, Thanks so much guys for all the love and support I have gotten through here. It has been an awesome fun time with everyone here. I will be on hive and teamspeak but not alot. Only a little. Possibly Ill be on once every 1 or 2 months on the server and also I'll be on teamspeak to chat with you guys :).

Sad to see me go :(. But again, thanks for everything.

Peace

-aj4sure125
  2. CraftingC0D

CraftingC0D V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,681
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS NO. GOD NO. PLS. NO. NOOOO
  3. TheArenaMaster

TheArenaMaster Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +2,755
    See you in a few weeks :p
  4. Koko_

Koko_ V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +1,275
    See ya! You deserve every compliment I have to say to you!
  5. olskibolski

olskibolski Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +3,152
  6. Sophiemc_08

Sophiemc_08 Ex-Senõr Moderator (。◕‿◕。)

Ratings:
    +1,398
    You'll be missed :c
    Hope to see you around from time to time <3
  7. mcgregg

mcgregg Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +297
    See you around, man!
  8. AdvancedSlime

AdvancedSlime V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +2,014
    So many bees leaving recently! :(
  9. Gibbo93

Gibbo93 The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +147
    awh :c Thank you for including me :3 ! You're an awesome dude and we're all sad to see you go.
    Will hopefully see you around on either your server or the Hive when you jump back o from time to time! <3
  10. iAmJulia200012

iAmJulia200012 Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +774
    Aww, sad to see you go. I hope youll be back soon! :3 Thanks for the mention!