1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Bring Back Survive the Night?

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by grizzleon, Nov 8, 2019.

1. grizzleon

grizzleon NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    Is there a possibility to bring back the halloween special game "Survive the Night", maybe as a regular game on the server? It used to be one of the must fun mini games I have ever played on a minecraft server, and I know I'm not the only one that would love to play it again :)))

I belive it would also attract more players to the server itself

2. Varsel

Varsel V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,095
    I don't think it should be one of the regular games. Eventually, it will have lower amount of people than what it would have. I think it's a good idea to keep it as a halloween game, as it's something I can look forward to each Halloween instead of having the possibility to always play it ^^
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. grizzleon

grizzleon NewBee

Ratings:
    +1
    alright makes sense haha :))
  4. Scmuel

Scmuel Mooderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,095
    Hey!

I do have to agree with @Varsel, as well as what he has already mentioned, the team would most likely have to then create a new halloween game alongside ‘Pumpkinfection’, as ‘Survive The Night’ might not give out as much hype as it normally would. The senior team are currently working on Java 2.0, so it would be extremely hard to make this happen.

However, if you have anymore suggestions, feel free to submit them here > https://forum.hivemc.com/forums/ideas/create-thread Make sure to read this first > https://forum.hivemc.com/threads/read-before-posting-ideas-and-suggestions.256771/
  5. Practicer

Practicer The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +191
    I believe you still can play it if you're in a party. I just did it and it worked for me :)