Bp changes and complaints

Discussion in 'BlockParty' started by Noodles, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Noodles

Noodles Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +7
    Hola everyone, I have noticed some flaws in bp while I play.

1. Color Bomb Lag: so when someone gets a power-up it will sometimes spawn a huge platform of the color you are assigned to and at times it will keep a glowing light the whole game and will cause lag. Im not sure if you can fix this as a player, but just suggesting you could change it.

2. I think you could add back when it tells the speed changes in chat. I think it is just easier to tell when speeds change and would help differ how to react and where to stand.

3. I think there should be a limit for how long you can stay on the leader board for streaks. This may not apply to all games, but people get alts and dodge, etc. and will play on it for a day and will get on the leaderboard and never play again. I get this may be hard to change, but just saying it is quite annoying for a player to get on the leaderboard and then quit or never play again, for example: Velyth, Paiella/iisus, RecordingYouRyan or whatever, etc

Thank you for reading this if you do. These are just some of my personal complaints and could be changes to the game to make it better.

-Noodles
  2. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +448
    The first one is simply because you're in 1.14, but the rest I completely agree with and have been thinking for a while
  3. Noodles

Noodles Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +7
    i am in 1.12.2, still does the glitch idk y
  4. Mineale03

Mineale03 Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +222
    I totally agree on what Noodles said about the win streaks leaderboard and for re-adding the speed level changement message . For the first one I don't think there's a version where that bug couldn't work and sadly I can say this bug has already been reported once and the developers answered they couldn't do anything to fix it. So I think the only thing we can do is just praying that it happens the least possible :D