1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Bingo!

Discussion in 'The Hive Discussion' started by Walrat, Feb 21, 2019.

?

Would you play Minecraft Bingo?

1. I would play Minecraft Bingo!!

51 vote(s)
    89.5%
  2. We don't need this on Hive.

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
  3. I don't understand what this is.

2 vote(s)
    3.5%
  4. Other: Please explain in comments.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Walrat

Walrat The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,879

Hello, my dudes
    It's ya girl Walrat back with another wonderful idea. We've had some real bangers in the past like uhh...
    and uhhh...yeah...that's about it. BUT, there's always hope for this one too!

So what I'm proposing is
    Minecraft Bingo. I'm sure some of you have played it before. It was on censored server for a long time until they discontinued it. As it stands, no other server has the game mode. There are mods available where you can download and play it with your friends. However, in my opinion, it's better if played on a competitive (friendly) environment. And I'm like well HECK Hive's competitive and friendly (enough)!

The great thing about this game mode is that it can be changed to be solo, teams of two, or teams of four. The items can be cycled and the maps randomly generated so no game is ever the same as the last.

Your scoresheet would look like this (or similar)
    [​IMG]

You (or your team) will rush to find the items before the other team completes their scorecard. Previously, you could choose whether to have an easy game where you had to find everything in a line vertically, horizontally, or vertically OR you could do hardcode and find everything on the card. I personally liked hard-mode in teams of 4.

Alternations I propose:

• You can't do damage to teammates so that our fellow Hive citizens who like to troll or use clients can't be bad boys and girls (or other).
    • Respawning WITHOUT keep-inventory would make things interesting. Perhaps even find a way to do team upgrades where you can buy speed, haste, regenerate, or a chance to keep items after death.
    • Inclusive of versions 1.8+. (1.8 pvp is the best and the fishing is easier).
    • Leaderboards so that the tryhards can tryhard. (Not meaning this offensively. If this becomes a real thing I stg I'm going to try hard to make leaderboards).
    • Our own hecking Bingo trophy. There could be a million achievements for this game. Kill an enderman. Make an eye of ender. Make a diamond block. Make complete diamond armor in a single game. Die (and lose all your stuff) in lava. Etc.

There are so many options of this sort of game mode that I could see it becoming one of the most populated games on Hive. There's honestly something for everyone in this game mode. Competitiveness, fighting mobs, fishing, collecting, making FRIENDS.

It's great, amirite?

If anyone has any more suggestions on how this game mode should be altered or whatever, please leave a comment below. If you support this idea, give the thread some love. Share it with your friends. Post it on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, write the url down on a piece of paper and toss it in the ocean, etc.

As always, please respect each other's opinions and suggestions in the comments. We're just trying to make the world a better place, okay.
    Thank you all for your time for reading this.
    Have a goat.
    [​IMG]

Heck. I meant have a good day.
    Same thing.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. ThatBaileyLad

ThatBaileyLad Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +3
    Awesome Rayne <3
  3. Walrat

Ratings:
    +1,879
    Tysm Bailey <3
  4. Hlzyzptlk

Hlzyzptlk send foods Moderator

Ratings:
    +736
    Seems like a great idea! I’m one of the unlucky ones that never got to play it on censored server so it’d be great to see it on The Hive and have some totally definitely friendly competition. Good luck, RatWall!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Pluush

Pluush Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +61
    Looks good Rayne :^D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. Walrat

Ratings:
    +1,879
    You can be on my team any day, Holly. <3

Ideas that my beautiful partner @LilD3vil4 has proposed (and I added onto):
    • There can also be a version where it’s hardcore where you don’t regen, unless with golden apples like UHC.
    • Different versions of Bingo, like one that has pvp enabled but when you die you keep your stuff. You just get setback to spawn and lose your place.
    • Even harder versions where you go to the end or nether for items.
    • Hotbar voting for the different versions?
    • Ores should be harder to find, perhaps in caves or deep underground. Unlike giants or skywars where they're surface ores.
    • Achievement for finishing the game in under 10 minutes because some games could last anywhere from 5-30 minutes.
    • 12 players for solo, and teams of 4 should have 6 teams total.
    • Move games into Arcade Shuffle that no longer get played as much such as batterydash, restaurant rush, OITC, Electric Floor, so that they can still be played but are not taking up space and new games like Bingo can be added. (Also add the achievements from those games into Arcade Shuffle so that you still get your trophy from playing the games while in shuffle)
    Tysm Plush <3
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Faysilverwood

Faysilverwood Famous

Ratings:
    +1,157
    This looks interesting.
    Would get on Hive again if this'd be added tbh.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. MudsyKipsy

MudsyKipsy Famous

Ratings:
    +174
    I like it. ^-^
  9. Owdra

Owdra Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +464
    I actually really enjoyed this game on that server and was sad when they removed it :(

The game adds competitiveness, but it's still a nice one to play when you want to chill, so it'd be cool to see here c:
  10. Walrat

Ratings:
    +1,879
    We'd love to have you back. Praying it gets added. :3

Tysm Mudsy <3

Oh mannn, I know! I was super bummed. LilD3vil4 and I use to play it for hours at a time before it got removed. Easily our favorite game. We'd probably never leave Hive if it gets added. It'd be uber nice to have all our favorite things on one server. :3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. Pibbz

Pibbz Lagerator (On Break)

Ratings:
    +819
    It would be a great addition to the hive since I only ever played it a couple times. This could also be a cool idea for them to add on bedrock also since there's more custom things they can do with it o:
  12. Walrat

Ratings:
    +1,879

Oooh, hadn't thought about Bedrock. You're right. Would be great for both. :3 Tysm for your support, Pibbz<3
  13. umopapisdnpuaq

umopapisdnpuaq Famous

Ratings:
    +26
    This definitely seems like something I'd play, I really like the concept (never played it before on another server or w/e - would be the first time for me).
  14. Drearily

Drearily The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,392
    I never played bingo on that one server but ik a bunch of people who did so I'd like to try it since I've actually been playing mc lately.
  15. Walrat

Ratings:
    +1,879
    Praying y'all get the chance. It's such an amazing game. <3
  16. LilD3vil4

LilD3vil4 Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +109
    I completely support this idea 105%
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 1
    • List
  17. Juracan

Juracan Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +677
    No, just no.
  18. Walrat

Ratings:
    +1,879
    Suggestions:
    • Old person ranks
    • Bonuses like in Giants that don't mark off items on the card or give actual game changing benefits--but benefit the players. Perhaps extra points or potion effects for a limited time. Bonuses would pop up and be like "Gather an enderpearl for your team" or something.
    • 5 points per item gathered and 100 points per win?
    • Perhaps called Beengo or Beeingo

LilD3vil4 and I are very passionate about this. I donno if this is gonna be added, but we're not gonna stop planning and adding to this. :eyes:
  19. Mcool

Mcool Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +799
    We're talking about Cubecraft right? That's the server that nobody wants to mention? I know I'm not supposed to say it, but i am legit curious if i got it right
  20. Walrat

Ratings:
    +1,879

You're absolutely right. That's the name. It was censored server.