Bedwars Lag and Rejoin command

Discussion in 'BedWars' started by DieselJS, Jul 11, 2020.

1. DieselJS

DieselJS Regular Bee Gold Member

Ratings:
    +2
    The first problem I have encountered is insane amounts of entities towards the end of games making it impossible to do anything due to my FPS being about 3. I have found out the amount of entities is due to the number of items spawned in from the item spawners. A system should be added that will automatically clear entities that either has not had a player in a certain radius for like 3-5 minutes or if the items have been untouched for 3-5 minutes. This would then clear the number of entities spawned making it so we can actually play.

Another thing is adding a simple rejoin command. Just like Hypixel's you'll be able to rejoin the game if you still have a bed. I see this feature very important for the people that play with the worse internet compared to others. My usual teammate will sometimes lose connection due to the poorness of his internet stability and thus we lose games because he can't join back (Only /jf but he is a spectator). As my friend's internet usually resolves itself in a couple of minutes, a rejoin command would be very helpful to get my team back.

I don't really see many reasons as to decline such things but go ahead and state your thoughts :)
  2. crrie

crrie Honey Maker Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +77
    although a rejoin command would be a great addition, i don't believe the devs are taking suggestions at the current moment as they are working on perfecting java 2. im sure this feature will hopefully be added in the near future :3
  3. sargeanthost

sargeanthost NewBee

Ratings:
    +0
    To your first point, although it may seem like a good idea, getting rid of 5 stacks of gold is 1 diamond helmet and a few endstone stacks. I find these items very useful and if you start to notice lag just pick the mats up and throw them in the void