art commissions [OPEN!]

Discussion in 'Art and Graphics' started by Chilatte, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Chilatte

Chilatte Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +278
    [​IMG]
    !OPEN!
    hello! this is my shop thread for my commissions - all the information you need if you'd like to buy from me is in this thread! however, before i present the options you can choose from, i'll leave my terms of service and guidelines here -
    please make sure to read them!

i apologise for the messed up spoilers;;
    guidelines (what i won't draw)
    - i will NOT draw NSFW (i'm a minor and i'm not comfortable with drawing it)
    - i will NOT draw excessive gore (i will draw mild gore, however)
    - i will NOT draw inappropiate horrible things like incest, pedophilia or anything else of the sort (again, it makes me uncomfortable)

terms of service
    by commissioning me, you are agreeing to the following terms:
    general terms:
    - please do not harass me or treat me in an ill manner when we discuss the commission
    - send me your commission form via PM on here, so it doesn't get buried under any comments on this thread
    - i have the right to decline your commission if it violates any of the above guidelines
    customer satisfaction:
    - i will do my best to make you as a customer happy!
    - if i have made a TRIVIAL mistake that i can change without having to redraw everything, i will change it so that you are happy with your commission
    - please make sure you provide ALL THE DETAILS you want so i don't make any errors - if you request a work-in-progress i will send you the sketch, then you can tell me if i've done anything wrong
    - if all of the slots are taken, i will add you to a queue list where you can wait for a slot

payment:
    - i only accept payment through paypal (i will give you my paypal.me link through PM)
    - you must pay me BEFORE i start the commission
    - the currency accepted is GBP (British Pounds)

work progress:
    - the most time i will need to finish your commission is 2 weeks, this depends on the detail requested in the commission
    - if a WIP (work-in-progress) is requested, i will send you a sketch
    - please keep in mind that i am a student who has other responsibilities such as schoolwork, and if any other personal problems arise that mean i have less time to work on commissions, your commission may take a bit longer than expected (in this case, i will PM you to inform you)

copyright policy:
    - the art that i have produced for you is still MY piece of work, i still own the rights to the drawing
    - therefore, i can still post it on my social media accounts/sites to promote myself or display it however i like
    - as a commissioner, you are allowed to use the drawing i produce for you for personal use. you are also allowed to post it but you must credit me properly so that i am acknowledged for my work
    - you are infringing the copyright terms if you

post my drawing without crediting me
    take the credit for the drawing yourself
    alter the drawing without my consent
    remove any of the watermarks i have placed on the drawing

cancellation/refunding policy:
    - if i have not received payment yet, you have the right to cancel the commission
    - i also have the right to cancel the commission, in which case you will receive a refund
    - you cannot demand a refund under any circumstances if you have already paid me

okay, now that the very important stuff is out of the way, here is the form you need to fill in when commissioning me!

commission form
    commission type:
    character + reference:
    background:
    pose + expression:
    additional details:

finally, here are the options that you can choose from when commissioning me!

[​IMG]
    slots
    1) --
    2) --
    3) --
    4) --

queue
    yet to be filled...

thank you to anyone that decides to commission me~!

-Chilatte
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    • Creative Creative x 5
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Little_Tigress

Little_Tigress Your local senior mod Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +855
    This shop has been approved by a senior staff member

Please know that the Hive does not take responsibility with any transactions that take place in this thread and if you are unsatisfied with an outcome or do not recieve what you had requested you are to take that up with the shop owner.

Have fun!​
  3. Chilatte

Ratings:
    +278
    since i personally feel that i've overpriced myself, i've lowered the prices by a few pounds.
    i doubt anyone will look at this, but i guess it's worth a shot?
    i am not throwing away my shot- ok i'll leave
  4. Snow3222

Snow3222 Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +263
    Why £18.30 and not a round number like the others? Just seems a bit random to me, but good luck anyways! :)
  5. Chilatte

Ratings:
    +278
    my mom was helping me with the prices and she insisted i add an extra 30p for some weird reason xD
    also thank you! <3
  6. Krazes

Krazes Honey Maker Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +129
    Nice samples!
  7. Chilatte

Ratings:
    +278
    thank you so much!! <3