1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

anyone else having this problem when visiting the store?

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by xNooted, Aug 16, 2019.

1. xNooted

xNooted Talk of the Town Gold Member

Ratings:
    +73
    Hey guys,

Looking at subscribing to Gold, every time I go to checkout my checkout looks like the picture below. I have tried it with safari and a couple other browsers too and its the same issue. If I fill in all of my details and press submit the page just submits with empty boxes and nothing is taken from my account.

Is this happening to anyone else? (I've zoomed out so you can see the whole list)

**edit as i've just read what I wrote and it doesn't really explain what the issue is**

You can see in the screenshot that the left hand side of my screen is cut off, when I zoom out it continues to stay cut off.

[​IMG]
  2. Fiba1

Fiba1 V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +828
    I'm not sure why this is happening, but I can say this isn't just a problem for you, as the same thing happens to me.

However as a work around for now, instead of Subscribing, you can add the rank to your cart and check out as you would normally.

You'd have to do this every month, or buy a higher rank and just go from there instead.

Another thing you can do is send in an email to [email protected] tell them the issue you're having with the subscription (maybe link this thread too) and they should be able to help out and get it fixed as soon as they can.

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions you can feel free to reply below :)(bee)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Platformings

Platformings Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +5
    Although I do get this issue as well, I suggest you ask staff or contact hivemc about this issue, at [email protected] and you should be fine, I hope you get help and are able to fix this issue. :)
  4. xNooted

xNooted Talk of the Town Gold Member

Ratings:
    +73
    Sweet, thanks guys!