1. BEFORE POSTING: Please search our support page for the quickest answer!
Dismiss Notice
DO NOT POST APPEALS IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS

Always laggy game

Discussion in 'Help Me! (NOT Bug Reports, Suggestions or Appeals)' started by iiLeonn, Jan 5, 2020.

1. iiLeonn

iiLeonn Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello, I am iiLeonn and my game is always so laggy! I can not play a single game in The Hive without any lag! It's not an internet problem because I've tested other games and they don't have any lag. Can anyone help me?
  2. nik9094

nik9094 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Biggest issue might be your location. if you're far from Europe (France, I believe?) you might have some trouble. If you have a VPN or similar, try turning it off.

If your issue isn't internet lag but FPS lag, that's just your machine...
  3. Wishfvl

Wishfvl Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +448
    Too add on this, no one else has server-side lag so it is definitely an issue on your side. Have you tried other servers? The biggest one to test might be hypixel as that's hosted from the opposite side of the world, so your internet may be better there. A lot of people do experience some lag on the server as it is hosted in France as nik said.
  4. iiLeonn

iiLeonn Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +5
    OK, I'll be checking connection in another servers. Do you have any idea if connection in Brazil for The Hive is bad?
  5. Wishfvl

Ratings:
    +448
    Yes, it's a long way from Brazil. Hypixel should be less laggy
  6. bunny119

bunny119 Well Known Bee Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Personally I find to have the best lag-free experiance on The Hive is to use Minecraft Version 1.8. I also use Optifine and LabyMod to make my game experiance better! You could simply have a Ram or Frame Rate issue rather then a ping problem. Try adjusting your settings and lower your view distance. Also play around with other features that will take less memory to run your Minecraft game. I'm not sure if this will work for you but I hope it does, I am from the United States and I'm able to play Hive lag-free :D I hope you will be able to too!
  7. XozzX

XozzX Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +1
    the same happense to me when i play bedwars.
    when its late game (20 minutes in) the game lags like crazy for me and the others.
    im in denmark so i dont think its the connection since the others say its lagging too.
  8. Wishfvl

Ratings:
    +448
    Hive does know there is sometimes server-side lag, there's not much you can do to fix that ):
  9. iiLeonn

iiLeonn Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +5
    yep I don't have bad connection and I can play normally in other games sooo, it's Hive's fault xD