About my K/D...

Discussion in 'BedWars' started by becca5728, Jun 8, 2020.

1. becca5728

becca5728 Well Known Bee Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +37
    My k/d is horrible! Like really bad. I used to be really bad at bedwars and did not care at all about stats when I started as most noobs are. But now I actually try. I do pretty good and as of this month or even last month I have about a 2/3 k/d I'd say, not that I'd know the exact number because idk how to find out but it won't budge! Tips for increasing it? Idk what I am doing wrong. :(
  2. xBl1tzx

xBl1tzx Famous Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +514
    Hiya Becca,

Don't worry about your k/d or W/L, no one else really pays much attention to it. The most important thing is fun when it comes to video games. Since it is a useless pastime solely meant for entertainment, becoming exceptionally good reaps no benefits. Remember, the purpose of a video games is to entertain, and if it fails to do so, there is no use in playing it. You'll be getting better if you keep playing and practicing no denying that!
    • Award Worthy Award Worthy x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +610
    Even though half of the bedwars community will hate me for doing this, I found a thread that has some really good tactics on playing smart and winning.
    It is made by CaptainSnake, it explains how you shouldn't fight people just for the sake of fighting. Check it out here.

Here is a compilation of tutorials and basic information.
    Bedwars is very much a strategy game. The pvp aspect is important but playing it smart is a lot more.
    Good luck!

EDIT: I agree with xBl1tzx, KD is not that important in the end. Just play for fun and enjoy it!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. xChqr

xChqr V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,568
    I agree, a lot of people who have super high KDRs just killfarm to get there, so honestly those stats don't matter much. However, if you'd like to check it, you can manually divide your total kills by your total deaths. Alternatively, download LabyMod and Beezig and you'll be able to see your KDR with /stats (Beezig also has a ton of other cool features :p)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. becca5728

Ratings:
    +37
    With beezig i dnt like how ppl's points were above ppls heads and i couldnt turn it off! But ty
  6. xChqr

Ratings:
    +3,568
    Do /pointstag to adjust that feature or turn it off :)
  7. Gargant

Gargant Talk of the Town Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +610
    pancake... D:
  8. becca5728

Ratings:
    +37
    huh? lol
  9. GuivenancioYong

GuivenancioYong Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +57
    Thanks for featuring me here. :)
  10. Noahaen

Noahaen Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +11
    one thing you can try is not playing when your not feeling it Other than that id say try patching up holes in bridges while you have the chance Also remind yourself during games to not die and mostly just gotta wait, with more time passing you'll get better and better and your KD will increase over time as well
  11. Menace98

Menace98 Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +13
    If you really want to improve on your PvP there are servers dedicated to UHC or vanilla PvP, I would advise you to start playing regularly on those communities as those guys tend to have some experience. But I think the main thing about bedwars (solo mode excluded) is that you need a solid team who is in communication. Teams win games :)
  12. xChqr

Ratings:
    +3,568
    Oh also I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but if you want to spend some money you can buy a stat reset token on the Hive Store. This will wipe all your stats and give you a fresh start for your KDR, but it'll also reset your points.