A Timv Bug?

Discussion in 'Trouble in Mineville' started by PieCattooo, Mar 25, 2020.

1. PieCattooo

PieCattooo Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +18

So I was playing a game of timv today and I was a traitor. The game was going fine (for everyone else) and I was half waiting for the rest of the traitors to do something. I checked tab, and the two other traitors weren't on the tab menu? I checked chat and there also weren't any death messages. I, unfortunately, don't have the chatlog, so I don't know why or how they died, or why I didn't get a death message. (Excuse the glitch at the end of the video, don't know what that's about)

Anyone got any clue as to why this happened?

the guy that swore at the beginning is pretty unlucky, I was just gonna record one game as a test and he picked the wrong game to swear lol
  2. NannyGaGa

NannyGaGa Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +56
    Hi! I’ve got the game log for that game if it helps to solve your problem!

https://hivemc.com/trouble-in-mineville/game/2532036316

It does seem like they weren’t in the game when you checked tab and the game log doesn’t say they died either.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a bug, but I’m not 100% sure what caused it. Maybe they just left the game.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  3. PieCattooo

PieCattooo Regular Bee

Ratings:
    +18
    Thanks! I think the thing that confused me the most was the lack of death message, as I expected them to still be alive. I wonder what stopped the death message from showing up. A big thanks for helping!