1. For all forum games, once you have posted on a thread, you must wait for at least 5 other users to post before you may post on the same thread again

3-word sentence addition game before an admin or developer replies..

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Digger598, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Digger598

Digger598 Well Known Bee

Ratings:
    +71
    Self explanatory ^

Each person adds three words per reply and tries to make a super funny and/or whacky or weird (not too weird; let's not have inappropriate postings) or sp00kEy sentences! I'll start it off :3

B0xx3r was playing
  2. Peetzah

Peetzah V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,756
    Hide and Seek
  3. Lyyrx

Lyyrx V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +3,655
    Whilst eating some
  4. OggyFoxy

OggyFoxy V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,053
    Dominoes Pizza Hut
  5. SirFurryWawa

SirFurryWawa V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +9,682
    B0xx3r was playing Hide and Seek whilst eating some Dominoes Pizza Hut, but suddenly he
  6. Feiging

Feiging Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +148
    B0xx3r was playing Hide and Seek whilst eating some Dominoes Pizza Hut, but suddenly he was attacked by
  7. Setsukuri

Setsukuri Famous

Ratings:
    +311
    B0xx3r was playing Hide and Seek whilst eating some Dominoes Pizza Hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus
  8. rowinghton

rowinghton Famous Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +794
    b0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees
  9. Rosanor

Rosanor Rosanator

Ratings:
    +303
    b0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran
  10. Pumpkinzzz

Pumpkinzzz The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +760
    b0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street
  11. SirFurryWawa

Ratings:
    +9,682
    B0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street to find his
  12. SayHiToMc

SayHiToMc Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +142
    B0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street to find his deadbush named sally
  13. Peetzah

Peetzah V.I.BEE Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +3,756
    B0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street to find his deadbush named sally and he screamed
  14. CrusadingAgent

CrusadingAgent The Bees Knees

Ratings:
    +1,360
    B0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street to find his deadbush named sally and he screamed "Hello my lovely!"
  15. Chilatte

Chilatte Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +280
    B0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street to find his deadbush named sally and he screamed "Hello my lovely!". Then he decided
  16. Breeeze

Breeeze a slight wind Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    B0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street to find his deadbush named sally and he screamed "Hello my lovely!". Then he decided to kiss the
  17. SirFurryWawa

Ratings:
    +9,682
    B0xx3r was playing hide and seek whilst eating some dominos pizza hut, but suddenly he was attacked by a city bus and a swarm of bees. So he ran down the street to find his deadbush named sally and he screamed "Hello my lovely!". Then he decided to kiss the expired laundry detergent