☽ Grandiose ☾ [Closed]

Discussion in 'SkyWars Clans' started by Hauntingly, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielLock

DanielLock Honey Maker

Ratings:
    +91
    Okay. Thank you friend :)
  2. beeindruckend

beeindruckend Famous

Ratings:
    +870
    One Of Best Clans in SKYW
  3. Broggo

Broggo Famous Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +585
    What is your current IGN?: Brogann
    Please link us to your player profile here: http://hivemc.com/player/Brogann
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: Yes, currently still in Instinct c:
    What is your rank on Hive?: (Regular, Gold, Diamond, Emerald +, [Staff Rank]) Diamond
    How old are you?: *cough* 14 *cough* cx
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? (If you would like, feel free to PM to owners instead of posting.) : You already have it, will pm my email if accepted c:
    What makes you want to join our clan?: I know a few people in the clan and have recently gotten into skywars, plus the fact that i was mildly forced c;
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: Uhm, rushing people and more range than melee pvp xD
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: Tem with me ples :c
    Anything else you’d like to add?: Nah, nothing else xD
  4. KiwiBunny

KiwiBunny V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,938
    What is your current IGN?: KiwiBunny :D
    Please link us to your player profile here: http://hivemc.com/player/KiwiBunny
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: A few years ago I was in a sg clan for a different server; I used to be a member of another skywars clan: Dauntless/
    What is your rank on Hive?: (Regular, Gold, Diamond, Emerald +, [Staff Rank]) I am an emerald rank.
    How old are you?: 1738! Just 17 :'b
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? (If you would like, feel free to PM to owners instead of posting.) : my email is [email protected] (please ignore the name, I made it when I was 8 years old)
    What makes you want to join our clan?: Skywars is one of my favorite games and I have been wanting to join a stable clan for it. Many of my friends are in this one and it seems very stable, which I definitely like :D Plus i fna
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: I'm good at using things such as lava, poison, and tnt to take down opponents with far better gear than me ^,^ I play strategically instead of just rushing into hand-on-hand combat (though I can hold my own when it comes to those situations!)
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: I really enjoy both! Teams really depends on who my teammate is. If I get a steve who's trying to kill me the whole round, then I'd probably wish I had joined a solo match xD
    Anything else you’d like to add?: i fna
  5. ghostclub

ghostclub Spoopy Ghost Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +820
    ☽ Accepted ☾
  6. Foz

Foz Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +58
    What is your current IGN?: Winner, HeyImRey
    Please link us to your player profile here: *Winner* / *HeyImRey*
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: No
    What is your rank on Hive?: (Regular, Gold, Diamond, Emerald +, [Staff Rank]) Gold, Emerald
    How old are you?: 15
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? (If you would like, feel free to PM to owners instead of posting.) : [email protected] (If I'm going to be accepted I'll send my Skype name via pm)
    What makes you want to join our clan?: Fliegenklang told me it is fun to play with you guys and I love playing SkyWars with everybody :D
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: PvP (Sword, Bow) Tactic (Bridging and "camping")
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: teams
    Anything else you’d like to add?: Nah :b
  7. MonguinH

MonguinH V.I.BEE Ultimate Member

Ratings:
    +2,696
    What is your current IGN?: MonguinH
    Please link us to your player profile here: http://hivemc.com/player/MonguinH
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: i used to be in dauntless sw clan
    What is your rank on Hive?: (Regular, Gold, Diamond, Emerald +, [Staff Rank]) emerald
    How old are you?: 16
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? email: [email protected] skype : MonguinH (yeah i know so much monguin lol)
    What makes you want to join our clan?: i have had my eye on this clan for awhile, however i just recently go enough points. also i want to make new friends : )
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: sniping people with the bow
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: teams
    Anything else you’d like to add?: no thanks : )
  8. wakasocks

wakasocks Famous

Ratings:
    +420
    Accepted!

Denied for both accounts; Please get your point level up higher on the account you use as your main for the most part, and then reapply if applications are still open. You can always come online and play some rounds of SKYT with me. :D

Accepted! Make sure to stay active, as you're only just hitting the requirements as of now. Hope to see you in game soon!
  9. Apple9494

Apple9494 V.I.BEE

Ratings:
    +2,208
    What is your current IGN?: SwiftLikeWind
    Please link us to your player profile here: http://hivemc.com/player/SwiftLikeWind
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: Dauntless
    What is your rank on Hive?: (Regular, Gold, Diamond, Emerald +, [Staff Rank]) Emerald
    How old are you?: 17, 18 in a month
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? (If you would like, feel free to PM to owners instead of posting.) :[email protected], my skype is my email without the "@gmail.com"
    What makes you want to join our clan?: Because the clan community seems friendly,also the clan seems to be well-organized.
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: Close combat. My bow accuracy varies a lot from time to time.
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: Teams, even if I don't have a teammate who I know.
    Anything else you’d like to add?: Nothing much. :)
  10. Foz

Foz Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +58
    I'll do everything u said ;D
  11. ghostclub

Ratings:
    +820
    ☽ Accepted ☾
    check your email in a few minutes, so you can join our slack!​
  12. Sheila

Sheila Senior Moderator Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +758
    What is your current IGN?: Sheila
    Please link us to your player profile here: http://hivemc.com/player/Sheila
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: Dauntless
    What is your rank on Hive?: Emerald
    How old are you?: 17 y/o
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? (If you would like, feel free to PM to owners instead of posting.): i'll PM my skype to one of the owners if im accepted ^^
    What makes you want to join our clan?: Seems lovely and welcoming. It feels safe. xd
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: Bow and building bridges. And probably throwing poisons. o.o
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: Teams!
    Anything else you’d like to add?: Nope. :D
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  13. wakasocks

wakasocks Famous

Ratings:
    +420
    ☽ Accepted ☾
    check your email in a few minutes, so you can join our slack!​
  14. Melbelle

Melbelle Crazy Cat Lady

Ratings:
    +328
    [​IMG]
    What is your current IGN?: Melbelle
    Please link us to your player profile here: *Click*
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: Not for Skywars, however I am in the Draw It clan 'Splat' and the Hide 'n' Seek clan 'The Oldies'.
    What is your rank on Hive?: Currently Gold
    How old are you?: Twenty-Seven
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? (If you would like, feel free to PM to owners instead of posting.) : Mel/Ethereal has my Skype. I can PM her my email addy as well. c:
    What makes you want to join our clan?: I recognize a lot of folks in the clan and I really like the name. I've also been no-lifing on SkyWars here and there lately and would like to add to that experience.
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: I'm great at YOLOing or playing support to my teammate.
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: Teams, definitely. But only if I know my teammate and can communicate with them verbally.
    Anything else you’d like to add?: I'm making my husband, Ley, sign up too. We play together a ton and I feel like he's better than I am. c:
  15. Ley

Ley Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +38
    What is your current IGN?:Ley
    Please link us to your player profile here: Clicky clicky!
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: N/A
    What is your rank on Hive?: Regular
    How old are you?: 28
    What is your email address, as well as your skype?: Would prefer to PM.
    What makes you want to join our clan?: Sky Wars + people I know = fun. It would only stand to reason that getting to know more people would make it even more fun.
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: Making long shots with a bow and picking off people who bridge unsafely.
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: Teams.
    Anything else you’d like to add?: Sure. My biggest weakness? I'm pretty much worthless without a bow, unless you need a meat shield.
  16. ghostclub

Ratings:
    +820

☽ Accepted! ☾
  17. xlandwirt1337

xlandwirt1337 Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your current IGN?: landwirt1337
    Please link us to your player profile here: http://hivemc.com/player/landwirt1337
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: No, I've never been in a SkyWars clan before.
    What is your rank on Hive?: Emerald
    How old are you?: I am 14 years old.
    What is your email address, as well as your skype?: [email protected]; jonas.lauxiii
    What makes you want to join our clan?: I only play SkyWars alone and I want to meet some people to play SkyWars with. I also hope for much fun.
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: I think my biggest strength are long shot with the bow and sword combos.
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: I just play solo because then I don't have to take look on my mate and on myself.
    Anything else you’d like to add?: Nope :)
  18. JuanV

JuanV Talk of the Town Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +45
    :eek: mel and ley and... kiwi :eek: well if we ever get in a cw... things will def be... interesting to say the least...
  19. Cheyy

Cheyy Talk of the Town

Ratings:
    +7
    What is your current IGN?: Cheyy
    Please link us to your player profile here: http://hivemc.com/player/cheyy
    Have you been in any other clans? If so, which?: Specific to Skywars clans, I was in Dauntless.
    What is your rank on Hive?: Diamond
    How old are you?: 16
    What is your email address, as well as your skype? : Skype: Cheytehcat Email: [email protected]
    What makes you want to join our clan?: I want to be in an active skywars clan, and I know a lot of people in this one <3
    What would you say is your biggest strength in Skywars?: Archery
    Which do you enjoy more- solo or teams?: As of recent, teams, but I used to play a lot of solo.
    Anything else you’d like to add?: Thank you for considering <3
  20. MrDoublel7

MrDoublel7 The Bees Knees Emerald Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Praise
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.