1. Trying to contact a staff member? Click here for a list of our staff!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by madiiii

1. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    MAAADDII !!1 why is it that I subconsciously try to imagine you screaming my ingame name after reading your message ??
    Apr 16, 2020
    madiiii likes this.
  2. madiiii
    madiiii
    Lol idk
    Apr 16, 2020
    Lyyrx likes this.
  3. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    Must be the quarantine, it can make people crazy I think?1 How's it going for you btw?
    Apr 17, 2020
    madiiii likes this.
  4. madiiii
    madiiii
    Quarantine isn’t doing well for me lmao and like school work is piling me up and keeping me so I can relate, and u?
    Apr 17, 2020
    Lyyrx likes this.
  5. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    Thats the opposite for me!! I'm done with home assessments and stuff like this, we're supposed to be in holidays now, and I'm getting out of stuff to read, boredom is coming
    Apr 18, 2020
    madiiii likes this.
  6. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    I might even go play splegg, aint that shocking !!!
    Apr 18, 2020
    madiiii likes this.
  7. madiiii
    madiiii
    Omg yes, I still have to do some painting myself, like idk maybe three pieces XD and they are all due in like five days
    Apr 18, 2020
    Lyyrx likes this.
  8. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    I have no clue when you're supposed to start college in the US, so is it for high school or an art major? In any case I'm curious to see your art!!
    Apr 18, 2020
    madiiii likes this.
  9. madiiii
    madiiii
    lmao i don't rlly show my art to strangers but yeah high school ends when your a senior . :) four years...
    Apr 19, 2020
    Lyyrx likes this.
  10. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    Ahh fair enough, I won't insist then :)) and yea in France high school only lasts for 3 years and college often starts when you're 18
    Apr 28, 2020
    madiiii likes this.
  11. madiiii
    madiiii
    OH
    Apr 28, 2020