Asheras likes this.
  2. DrCash
    DrCash
    tauros is normal
    Jul 29, 2019
    Asheras likes this.
  3. blademir
    blademir
    I really want tattoos. Straight all over my body. But the only thing that limits me to do this is that I am Muslim. We are strictly not allowed to have tattoos. This is already a sin. I understand that now is another time and so on, but this cannot be explained to everyone. In my Muslim country, they will treat me negatively.
    Aug 11, 2019
    Asheras likes this.
  4. blademir
    blademir
    And it terribly pisses me off. It infuriates me that people in my country still live in the Stone Age.
    Aug 11, 2019
    Asheras likes this.
  5. Asheras
    Asheras
    Sorry to hear. Maybe one day things will change and they'll be more accepting of them.
    Aug 11, 2019
  6. blademir
    blademir
    One day I will really do it. I will get a half body tattoo and one arm tattoo on myself.
    I don’t really care what people think, or how they will treat me. I just will be offended that my Father will react negatively to this. I already told him about this, and he refused me with a moralizing about Religion.
    Aug 11, 2019
    Asheras likes this.
  7. blademir
    blademir
    I just do not want to offend or dishonor my Father, I respect Him very much, but I really need to talk to Him, because there is nothing shameful in tattoos.
    Aug 11, 2019
    Asheras likes this.
  8. blademir
    blademir
    And so, yes, of course, be sure to get a tattoo. They look great and look especially beautiful on a female body. Personally, I recommend You get a tattoo. And if You really decide on this and still do it, share the photo with us :)
    Aug 11, 2019
    Caro and Asheras like this.
  9. Asheras
    Asheras
    I have 5 tattoos currently. I'll be sure to PM you a photo at some point! I think they're beautiful ❤️
    Aug 11, 2019
    Caro and blademir like this.
  10. blademir
    blademir
    I would like to see Your tattoos :)
    Aug 11, 2019
    Asheras likes this.