Comments on Profile Post by Siym

1. Siym
    Siym
    The person below me is correct. I'm just annoying so I get a like rating from you on this comment. Anyways, I found out that you can eat corn with spice and sour mixed together. Great meal!
    May 30, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  2. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    im confused. but k, there is your like.
    May 30, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  3. Siym
    Siym
    Thank you very much for the like. I appreciate the kindness. Fun fact: 29th May is officially "Put a pillow in your fridge" day!
    May 30, 2018
  4. Siym
    Siym
    Hello. I'm back again, I hope you like this comment as well. Fun Fact: The first version of Minecraft was created in just 6 days! Anyways, thank you for reading this comment, we should play Gnt, everyone fears me there!
    May 31, 2018
  5. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    i cant like this comment i hate gnt
    May 31, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  6. Siym
    Siym
    Wow, I guess we have something in common. Yes, I hate gnt too. Hopefully a like on this comment?
    May 31, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  7. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    yes cuz i like people who hate gnt
    May 31, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  8. Siym
    Siym
    Me too thanks!
    May 31, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  9. Siym
    Siym
    Hello, I went back on hive to play some skywars with you but found out you went to sleep or to do something. So, I will just leave a note here. It is an honor to have the #1 best sw player to talk to a peasant like me.
    Jun 1, 2018
  10. Siym
    Siym
    Hello it's me, your conscious! I'm back again with some fun facts. Fun fact: The creeper was created by a coding error. Notch was coding yo create pigs and accidentally messed up the height code, which created the Creeper! Hope you liked it!
    Jun 2, 2018
  11. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Already knew it. Boring. No like!
    Jun 2, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  12. Siym
    Siym
    Heck! Okay, another Fun Fact: The Apollo astronauts' footprints on the moon will probably stay there for at least 100 million years since the moon doesn't have any atmosphere, water or wind. The footprints, rover prints and other man-made prints on the moon will stay there forever!
    Jun 2, 2018
  13. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Nope boring again, knew it. Try again.
    Jun 2, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  14. Siym
    Siym
    Ok.. Fun Fact: Cats spend 70% of their day by sleeping!
    Jun 2, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  15. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Cant confirm that. My cat sleeps 90% of the day: 10% on my bed and 80% on my keyboard. The missing 10% is the time when i throw him out of the window.
    Jun 2, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  16. Siym
    Siym
    Fun Fact Number Nine hundred and forty-eight, Approximately 40,000 people are bitten by cats in the U.S. annually. I don't know about the world!
    Jun 2, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  17. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Seems like many US cats get no good education. Vote for more and better schools for cats!
    Jun 2, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  18. Siym
    Siym
    Yes, we need to have a better Board of Education for the Cats!
    Jun 2, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  19. Siym
    Siym
    While walking to my tutor's home I saw a fluffy ginger colored cat walking around in the alleyway. I named it Thomas. Yes I assumed the cat's gender. After I greeted Thomas, it started wiggling its tail and walked towards me. Then it rubbed its belly against my feet, which made me say, do you want some cheese?
    Jun 2, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  20. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    You gave him some?
    Jun 2, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  21. Siym
    Siym
    Didn't have any I only had 4 pieces of Work Paper, a notebook and a pencil!
    Jun 2, 2018
  22. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    So the cat gave you love and fluffiness because you offered him cheese, and then you didnt gave him some? How does it feel to be an evil person who scams poor little cats? Cant like that!
    Jun 2, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  23. Siym
    Siym
    Sorry, I had cheese in my fridge! Please do not mind :(
    Jun 2, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  24. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    You should donate money to help homeless cats to show that you are sorry and feel bad for behaving like that. And dont forget to give Thomas as much cheese as he wants next time you meet him!
    Jun 3, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  25. Siym
    Siym
    Yes I will help all the homeless cats around the world, and make them happy because cats rules. And I will also not forget to give Thomas cheese. From now on I will carry cheese with me, so if I see Thomas I will give it to him!
    Jun 3, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  26. Siym
    Siym
    Hello, It is I, the great Siym! Back again with a fun fact of the day. Today's Fun Fact: Cats have an extra organ that allows them to taste scents on the air, which is why your cat stares at you with her mouth open from time to time!
    Jun 3, 2018
  27. Siym
    Siym
    Okay, so you think that Fun Fact was bad. Ok! I got a better one. In Avengers Infinity War, Thanos knew who Stark was, How you asked? Because he had the Soul stone on his Gauntlet, which allowed him to know who he actually was!
    Jun 3, 2018
  28. Siym
    Siym
    So my neighbor's cat was outside today. He was in the rain, and I felt sad. So I asked him to come with me but didn't follow at first, when I said, hey you will catch a cold if you stay here under the rain. Then he started following me, took him in my hand and dropped him under a dry spot near the neighbor's porch. Did I do good?
    Jun 3, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  29. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Yes you did very good!
    Oh, and your Fun Fact was something i didnt knew, but yeah i dont care cuz i havent seen that movie and im actually not interested in watching it. So its a useless fact.
    Jun 4, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  30. Siym
    Siym
    Thank you very much for being very kind to me!
    Jun 4, 2018
  31. Siym
    Siym
    Hi there I dont know anything for fun fact of the day, but I do know I met Thomas today, and I brushed his fur with my fingers and gave him the cheese, but he doesn't like cheese :(
    Jun 4, 2018
  32. Siym
    Siym
    Hello, Do you want to join the bellybutton clan its amazing, and we need best players like you to our franchise! current we have 3 members, me, pamming4prez and daniel. You could be the 4th person for our roster. Ashreas is a substitute for pmann because he is bad!
    Jun 5, 2018
  33. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Nope, because im already a member of the clouds clan! And i dont want to leave them because everyone there has cats.
    Jun 5, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  34. Siym
    Siym
    It was worth the try! But yes very nice cats!
    Jun 5, 2018
  35. Siym
    Siym
    Hello, sorry I couldn't give you any fun fact for the last 3 days. Was a bit busy with editing a combo montage for skygiants, it's almost done but yeah. Anyways, heres a fun fact about Germany. In 2014, they won the FIFA world cup. Do you know why? Because they are the best team in the league. Jk. Cats can see 7 times better than us at night times. I wish had that ability!
    Jun 7, 2018
  36. Siym
    Siym
    Fun fact number 12 Each year Nutella uses a quarter of the world’s entire hazelnut supply.
    Jun 7, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  37. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Ofc they do, hazelnuts are only needed for nutella, hanuta and squirrel winter food.
    Jun 7, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  38. Siym
    Siym
    Finally you liked my Comment. I have been waiting for it for almost 100 years. I do not age do not worry!
    Jun 8, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  39. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Write interesting comments and i will like them all!
    Jun 8, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  40. Siym
    Siym
    Hello back again with fun facts, So in northern Canada a group bunnies are called Fluffle, because herd sounds out. And I agree.
    Jun 9, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  41. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Not the most interesting fact in the world, but you are getting better.
    Jun 10, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  42. Siym
    Siym
    Hello, sorry for a delayed Fun Fact, but here you go. It takes 400 cocoa beans to make one pound of chocolate. The average serving of milk chocolate has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of decaf coffee.
    Jun 11, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  43. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    I only drink (ice) tea, but still interesting. getting better and better!
    Jun 11, 2018
  44. Siym
    Siym
    Since you are an Iced Tea fan, I have a good fun fact for you. June 10 is the national ice tea day, that means here in the usa you can get free ice tea. And Lipton is the best kind of tea selling company out there!
    Jun 13, 2018
  45. Siym
    Siym
    Would you like me to restart Fun Facts 2.0?
    Jun 21, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  46. Rinjani
    Rinjani
    Yes pls
    Jun 24, 2018
    Siym likes this.
  47. Siym
    Siym
    Fun Fact 2.0 starts in 20 mins!
    Jul 5, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  48. Siym
    Siym
    Fun fact 2.0: The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
    Jul 9, 2018
    Rinjani likes this.
  49. Siym
    Siym
    Fun Fact: There are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
    Aug 3, 2018
  50. Siym
    Siym
    Wow no like?
    Aug 20, 2018